Bush on TV and Market?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jmathers34, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Anyone else notice that whenever Bush comes on TV the market tanks?

2. Bush speaks?

I didn't know they trained him to do that yet....

[​IMG]

3. ddefina

ddefina

Amazing what plastic surgery will do.

4. The speaking Bush is a body double - don't be fooled. The real Bush can't even dress himself, let alone read off a teleprompter.

5. Rigel

Rigel

You shouldn't compare yourself to the pres. with those pictures. He's got you on both looks and brains. :p

6. Ya, he has a real brainy look, doesn't he....

[​IMG]

7. He seems to be perfecting the Monica Lewinsky position in that pic..

8. Atlantic

Atlantic

he wants to be able to move the markets with a few words just like uncle greeny does. right now he just manages the job on the downside - be patient ...

9. vvv

vvv

pity they forgot to transplant a real brain capable of handling more than one issue simultaneously:D

dubya:

"We don't believe in planners and deciders making the decisions on behalf of Americans."—Scranton, Pa., Sept. 6, 2000

"...more and more of our imports are coming from overseas."
    -- On NPR's Morning Edition (9/26)

"I will have a foreign-handed foreign policy."
    —Redwood, Calif., Sept. 27, 2000

"I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself,
    but for predecessors as well."
    —Washington, D.C., Jan. 29, 2001

"I'm hopeful. I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington, obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure."
    —Interview with the Associated Press, Jan. 18, 2001

"I am mindful of the difference between the executive branch and the legislative branch. I assured all four of these leaders that I know the difference, and that difference is they pass the laws and I execute them."
    —Washington, D.C., Dec. 18, 2000

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I tried to find a picture of an ape to match the expression on GW in this photo, but I couldn't find one that looked stupid enough....

[​IMG]

#10     Oct 23, 2002