Bush & Obama has turned us into a communist country

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond tr4der, Nov 13, 2008.

1. 50 billion is just 1/14 of the 700 billion bailout bill. It isn't a big deal when you put it in perspective.

#11     Nov 13, 2008
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Naw.....Virtually impossible; short of starting an unprovoked nuclear war with Russia, I don't think Obama can do any worse.

But watch this; the Rinos will spin their story such that Obama will be the "cause" of the coming, greater economic fiasco.

#12     Nov 13, 2008
  3. As I read this guy's somewhat tormented letter - he'd rather not lay anyone off. They are all "good" producers.

I admire his insight to choose those whom help elected an administration that (predictably) will cause the need for the price increases and resulting lay-offs. Apparently he was driven to that decision process as a last resort "litmus test".

#13     Nov 13, 2008
  4. so you did graduate from grammar schoool after all?!

#14     Nov 13, 2008
  5. Yannis

Yannis

Different Strokes For Different Folks

When Zorba the Greek faced total ruin, he shrugged his shoulders and danced, celebrating the fact that the human spirit is stronger than any defeat...

When the Republicans lose big, they go on a cruise:

"JOIN DICK MORRIS ON A CRUISE OF THE MEDITERRANEAN

Dear Friend:

Eileen and I are pleased to invite you to join us on a special cruise in the Mediterranean June 7th to June 19th, 2009.

We are honored to be the special guests of Newsmax.com and Newsmax magazine, which will be hosting this special 10th Anniversary Cruise...

We plan to be on the cruise for the full 12 days—and we believe it will be a wonderful way to not only meet our readers—but discuss how we can rebuild the Republican party.

Yours,

Dick Morris"

:) :) :)

#15     Nov 14, 2008
  6. Mecro

Mecro

Oh shut up that email is great. That is exactly what I would have done, even though I know it's really a one party system and one big charade.

#16     Nov 14, 2008
  7. Mecro

Mecro

Wooosh way over your head what that quote means and just how prophetic it is.

#17     Nov 14, 2008
  8. Yannis

Yannis

Of course, what you posted is that your "despise" for the Republicans is VERY LOW... ie, either you don't know what you are saying or you like them a lot! :)

#18     Nov 14, 2008
  9. except for copy/ pasting articles. let me thank you for noticing that I missed a 't while writing "can't."
    What a sad pathetic loser,

#19     Nov 14, 2008
  10. regardless of who is in power there are gonna be more bailouts and stimulus. get used to it. .

#20     Nov 14, 2008