Bush news conferance. what a sad delusional out of touch man.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jan 12, 2009.

1. bxptone

bxptone

An speaking of the Iraq war.

Regardless if the outcome is good or bad.

1 TRILLION DOLLARS GONE.

AND MARKET TANKING.

LIKE YOU ALL SAID NO FREE LUNCH, WHOSE PAYING FOR THAT 1 TRILLION? CAN ANYONE HERE CALCULATE THE RETURN ON 1 TRILLION DOLLARS ON BOMBS? WHAT RETURN ON INVESTMENT DO EXPLODING BOMBS IN A COUNTRY WE SHOULDN'T BE IN GET YOU?

THE MARKET IS GIVING YOU YOUR ANSWER.

#31     Jan 12, 2009
  2. Idiot. The October crash in the stock market had NOTHING to do with the deficit or the Iraq war costing too much.

#32     Jan 12, 2009
  3. I just saw a few excerpts, but in one of them, he was defending the government's response to Katrina. I don't believe the outgoing President is the sharpest knife in the drawer, but neither is he a moron. There must be some reason for his defense of the catastrophe that was the response to Katrina. Half the trailers meant for those who lost their homes are still sitting in a field in some neighbouring state.

#33     Jan 13, 2009
  4. 4XQs

4XQs

He's not as moronic as some people like to make him out, probably only about average smart. But the team that surrounded him, boy... W gotta take the fall for the whole crew, but there was plenty of misjudgment and corruption all around.

#34     Jan 13, 2009
  5. DrEvil

DrEvil

He might be a moron but he is still light years ahead of the majority of americans. He knows that Listuania, gulf of tonkin, pearl harbour and 911 all have something in common, and he knows what that is and how profit from it. Now, that's not something you can say of the average american (or the average ET poster it would seem).

#35     Jan 13, 2009
  6. From Rumsfeld to Chertoff to Gonzales to Christopher Cox at the SEC and Pat Wood III at FERC . . . You couldn't ask for a more incompetent group of individuals . . . You might as well throw Paulson in their too.

Just amazing.

#37     Jan 13, 2009
  7. Bush is/was the biggest f*cking idiot. . .

What did he do for the US?

1. Enacted the patriot acts(s)

2. Destroyed civil liberties and wiped his ASS with out constitution (illegal wiretapping, guantanamo, etc)

3. Put the USA in the middle-east shit hole of religious conflict, because Iraq had "WMD" which turned out to be a FARCE...and the reasons for the war changed 6 times or MORE.

So overall, yeah, this guy should be BEGGING his citizens not to REVOLT violently...

Hmmm, wasn't it John Locke who said it was not only a RIGHT but an obligation to rise against illegitimate gov'ts?????? Correct me if I'm wrong philosophy majors...

Basically, we should have thrown a LOT more shoes at this dude in his 8 year vacation.

#38     Jan 14, 2009
  8. both parties did this to us

nothing happens without congress

dust for fingerprints, and you find clinton, john edwards, john kerry, joe biden voted for every bit of this shit

"but bush lied to us bla bla bla" that just doesnt wash

democrats have been calling republicans dangerous liars forever

you cant call someone a liar, then say 'but i beleived him'

democrat roberty byrd was the only one who got it right that a war authorization was unconstitutional

they're no excuse for any democrat who voted fo it on that issue alone

#39     Jan 14, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

H E

C O U L D

G O

A L L

T H E

W A Y

S C O R E!

#40     Jan 14, 2009