Bush needs to get off the sidelines

Discussion in 'Politics' started by claywilk, Jul 21, 2006.

1. their sociopathic mindset precede's them.

#21     Jul 21, 2006
  2. i have posted countless articles that endlessly cite the complicity of the israelis in the trafficking of human slaves... ie russian sex slaves. spare me your platitudes.

#22     Jul 21, 2006
  3. did you know that not one man on the uss liberty backs the us govt and israeli govt's official account of that day? do the math.

#23     Jul 21, 2006
  4. Like I said, I am no Jew lover and I am sure they have their criminal elements as well as every country. They do not, however, appear to have world domination on their agenda as do the Islamic Jihadists.

#24     Jul 21, 2006
  5. What does ancient history have to do with anything?

#25     Jul 21, 2006
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

100% correct...as ugly as it may get and it can get ugly...we may have to nip this in the butt NOW. There will be a time when we wont have that option..and that boys is when the shit really hits the fan...

#26     Jul 21, 2006
  7. ask the romans and then ask the germans and ask the russians... and then ask the palestinians.... and so one and so forth.

#27     Jul 21, 2006
  8. The Romans would say scorch earth 'em, the German's of old would Blitzkreig them, and the Palestinians would just tie High Explosives to themselves and {{{{Pop}}}.

#28     Jul 21, 2006
  9. He is sending Condoleeza....shit. What the hell is she gonna do except be a freakin distraction to the men trying to bear the load. If I was Olmert I would politely assign her a Knesset Page Boy to "show her around" and keep her out of the way. Maybe the Lebanese want to talk to her and whine about how Israel is attacking them just because of the criminals that they let live in their country and bomb their neighbor.

#29     Jul 21, 2006
  10. So now you are sexist too...

#30     Jul 21, 2006