Bush needs to get off the sidelines

Discussion in 'Politics' started by claywilk, Jul 21, 2006.

1. "These Islamic bastards are pure EVIL. They are repressive, aggressive, and posessive"

You forgot Bravessive and kick your assassive.

Bitchssasive!!

#11     Jul 21, 2006
  2. They are pure evil, and we are pure good.

Same old story....

#12     Jul 21, 2006
  3. I want to halt the spread of a cancerous satanic cult intent on enslaving mankind. We saved the son of a bitches from the Nazi's for this? Had we let the Nazi's take the damn place their wouldn't even be any freakin Islamists left. Or what if we had let the Soviets take it? With the oil revenues from Iran the Soviet Empire would have remained solvent and all the freakin Ayatollahs would be in gulags. But no we defended them, and this is how we get repaid? Let's dance you evil bastards!

#13     Jul 21, 2006
  4. In 1982 Lebanon hosted the PLO, in 2006 Lebanon hosts Hezbollah. Too bad some people and some peoples never learn. They are getting exactly what they bargained for, it's their country either they crack down on militants and terrorists or someone else will.

PS Welcome back.

#14     Jul 21, 2006
  5. Crack down by slaughtering innocent non military personnel, by bombing non military positions, by engaging in genocide and terrorism for political purposes.

#15     Jul 21, 2006
  6. No I forgot Stupidissive, and bitethehandthatfeedsyouissive. I've never met an Arab that could fight for shit or ever kicked a white guy's ass. IF it weren't for the compassion that is inherent in a society that respects women and allows them to have a voice, WE would have freakin mopped up the floor with you piss ants a long time ago. As soon as the compassives leave the room it's gonna be a real party!

#16     Jul 21, 2006
  7. Khahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Then why don't you pickup and head east bitch!

You are talking about Arab's bravery Zionoboy??

Khahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

#17     Jul 21, 2006
  8. I have seen so many bitches like you and god knows how you, like that little bitch start crying after the first slap.

But then again, being a cyber warrior does not cost a thing macho macho man!!

#18     Jul 21, 2006
  9. May just do that, BOY. I'm no great Jew lover, BUT at least they respect women and individual rights. As imperfect as we are, we sure beat the alternative.

P.S. Thanks for being here and letting me vent!:)

#19     Jul 21, 2006
  10. You don't know me very well do you. My MOS was 13B I was the gunner on one of those 155's Israel calls Crusaders and tho I am a peaceful person by nature I don't back down to bullies. Also, don't need to hide behind any bulletin board. How bout you? Done any Jihadin in your day?

#20     Jul 21, 2006