Bush lawyers off the hook for torture policy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Feb 20, 2010.

1. maxpi

maxpi

Here is how the Bastards on the Left work: they accuse, and they get all their minion trolls to keep up the accusations, then when there is no proof they move on to the next accusation... some of them don't get the word and they keep up with accusations that have already been defended in court of course, that serves as a reminder to all the rest to keep on accusing...

#21     Feb 22, 2010
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

You are the liar, I have addressed plenty of what you said. But like every other rightwingnut, you close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and ignore answers you don't like.

Clearly exchanging further posts with you is a waste of time. BTW I never said the torturers should be tried. The DoJ was investigating the suits who gave the go-ahead for torture: they are the ones who should be on trial.

Torture is not acceptable. Here's why:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A2302-2005Jan11.html

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/an_fbi_interrogator_on_the_effectiveness_of_torture/

http://blog.nola.com/guesteditorials/2009/04/how_effective_is_torture_not_v.html

I found those articles with a simple google search. It never ceases to amaze me how many righties are google-challenged. You'd much rather rant and rave and spew utter nonsense than do a simple search to resolve an issue.

Just one more waste of my time to add to my ignore list:

piggy >>>> ignore

#22     Feb 22, 2010
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

So your idea of fun is torturing people. I am not surprised. You've proven to be another colossal waste of my time:

magpie >>> ignore

#23     Feb 22, 2010
  4. maxpi

maxpi

So if I'm on ignore this asshole can't see me... Hey kunt2k2, you're a piece of useless shit btw... a job awaits you, you can stand outside a doctor's office making people sick starting today... I don't want to be the one to tell you but when things collapse, your dream of marching in and assuming power will not happen, sorry... I hope you are not as ugly as your mother too... ok, bye now, thanks for stopping by...

#24     Feb 22, 2010
  5. Hopefully someone quotes me because coward kut2k made a lame arguement and put me on ignore.

1) please cite one instance where I lied, just one.

2) Amazing. You post 3 EDITORIALS written by individuals that are not experts in "enhanced interrogation", and decide that is EVIDENCE that torture is ineffective? They also admit that the jury is still out as it relates to the effectiveness of the methods in question. Let me ask u: If torture doesn't work why the hell was it ever implemented in the first place?

You post this drivel and put me on ignore. Meanwhile u still haven't answered the original question, what a pussy.

#25     Feb 23, 2010
  6. This camel toe has everyone on ignore who doesn't agree with "it". It's the usual tactic of the disillusioned left, facts be damned.

#26     Feb 23, 2010
  7. Thank you.

#27     Feb 23, 2010