Bush is trying to convince us that Capitalism is good :)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Nov 13, 2008.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

Yes, and I can leap tall buildings in a single bound...

#11     Nov 13, 2008
  2. Joe the plumber, is that you ?

#12     Nov 13, 2008
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

No, but if Obama bothered me while I was minding my own business, I'd have let him have it (verbally) much worse than Joe. I'd just hope someone captured it on Youtube, as the mainstream press wouldn't air their Messiah getting humiliated. He's not so intelligent when he doesn't have a teleprompter and scripted answers.

#13     Nov 13, 2008
  4. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

Bush was just trying to get thru his speechifying without f'ing up.

He didn't make it.

#14     Nov 13, 2008
  5. you need to work on your grammar, you don't seem to be able to coordinate verbs to reflect temporal differences btw situations.
    Well, at least, on the education front, you are on par with Joe. Leave teleprompter stuff to smarter people. you're too stupid even to write a forum post right.

#15     Nov 13, 2008
  6. hughb

hughb

"Capitalists are sick of government intervention!!! Get the damb gubming off their backs!!! Capitalism is efficient without gubmint interference!!"

Until capitalists lose their money gambling in the markets. Then they go running to the gubmint with their hands out.

Fucking pieces of shit.

Howzat for gramur?

#16     Nov 13, 2008
  7. 0bama is quite similar to Chance the Gardener from the movie Being There.

#17     Nov 13, 2008
  8. MKTrader

MKTrader

This coming from a flaming idiot who can't even capitalize a sentence or properly use commas. Sorry I didn't grammar check to your completely arbitrary standards. I wrote that in less than one minute. Who made you Strunk and White's, BTW?

#18     Nov 13, 2008
  9. It took me 15 hours to write this sentence; fuckface. A whole minute ? I manage to coordinate verbs real-time when I'm speaking, dumbfuck. You'd make a good politician,alright, to either monkeys or southerners.

#19     Nov 13, 2008
  10. What is a Marxist? And, explain via that definition how Obama is one.

Bush,IMO, is a little late to the game as he signed off on a number of non Market bailouts lately. Why is he doing one thing but saying another?

Seneca

#20     Nov 14, 2008