Bush, is the eggman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 19, 2006.

1. http://decider.cf.huffingtonpost.com/

I am me and Rummy's he, Iraq is free and we are all together

See the world run when Dick shoots his gun, see how I lie
    I'm Lying...

Sitting on my own brain, waiting for the end of days
    Corporation profits, Bloody oil money
    I'm above the law and I'll decide what's right or wrong

I am the egg head, I'm the Commander, I'm the Decider
    Koo-Koo-Kachoo

Baghdad city policeman sitting pretty little targets in a row
    See how they die when the shrapnel flies see mothers cry
    I'm Lying...I'm Ly-ing...I'm Lying...I'm Ly-ing

Yellow cake plutonium, imaginary WMD's
    Declassifying facts, exposing secret agents
    Tax cuts for the wealthy leaving all the poor behind

CHORUS

Sitting in the White house garden talking to the Lord
    My thoughts would be busy busy hatching If I only had a brain

2. saxon

saxon

*yawn*

3. javascript:FlashRequest('stateChanged',%20'"buffering",%20"playing",%200');

4. Z, i'd like to see you run the country and when your team of advisors bring information to you that Iraq, Iran and other surrounding countries are converting to the petro-euro and the dollar will go into a freefall taking the stockmarket, bonds and real estate with it whilst giving the middle east a tactical advantage of holding the US hostage to energy supplies that are increasing in cost and imports and one side has to break, action is needed now ---> you would turn around to them and say;

"no im sorry, i would love to work it out but i don't won't to hurt anyone, i believe we should all live in peace and all live equally, so i will sit still even after we have been attacked."

Z, you are either non-american, under the command of Allah or the most wacked out, non-patriotic, pussy, mind polluting, moonbat of a American i have ever heard of.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

5. what about freedom and democracy jonnylennin? stupid me, i thought we went there for that. did i miss a meeting or something?

6. Z, Bush can't exactly stand up on the world stage and say im fighting for our dollar/markets and protecting against potential future political supply traps from the east, not only is the world not going to respond to that gesture nicely, the lower class moonbat voting thinkers like yourself don't understand that, because you are short-sighted you only see what's in front of you and not on the horizon, the majority only responds to fear, therefore he uses a well known tool in war used by all nations and always has been and always will be, propaganda, once again don't hate the player, hate the game.

7. You tipped your hand there, jonny boy. Used all the magic words you hear on hate radio.

Whatever you do...DO NOT THINK FOR YOURSELF. That is a very dangerous thing to do.

bt

8. carl rove? is that you?

9. i don't just think for myself, i think for the USA, its the moonbats like you that worry about our enemy getting hurt.

#10     Apr 21, 2006