Bush is reviving the economy!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MarketMasher, May 3, 2008.

1. http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080503/bush.html

MARYLAND HEIGHTS, Mo. (AP) -- President Bush, buoyed by a batch of economic news that wasn't as bad as expected, predicted Friday that consumers are on their way to better days. "I know it's tough times, and I know you're having to pay more at the fuel pump than you want," Bush said. "But this economy is going to come on. I'm confident it will."

That's right you non-believers - the President is dealing with the economy the same way he's dealt with terrorists!

"Bring It On!"

Just as he used his special powers when he looked into Putin's eyes, he now can see the economy growing robustly!

So BUY - NOW is the Time!!

2. Yeah sure, except the govt. has been revising the employment reports, and I bet the job losses for this month will be revised to -60K...oops :mad: The real inflation rate is 11%, and unemployment is really 10% not 5%. Bush is full of shit. Thank God he will be gone soon.

3. Joab

Joab

Bush is a friggin MORON and couldn't solve a problem if his life depended on it.

That being said I think you should BUY as much of everything as you can - a sucker is born every minute

:cool: