Bush is gonna win

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Mar 2, 2004.

1. TGregg

TGregg

But HTF do I make money on this? Kerry has sealed up the DNC nom, but he's gonna lose, so how can I wager this way?

2. Pabst

Pabst

3. mali

mali

Bush is doing a great job.
    I really like that man.
    He is sure gonna win.
    He will be one of our greatest presidents.
    The war in Iraq will make him a hero, he is gonna be remembered for years to come.

4. I love Bush.
    He's my hero.
    The war in Iraq was a great idea.
    His tax cuts are great.
    I'm sure he's going to beat Kerry and Edwards.
    He's so smart.

5. DVB

DVB

I think the problem is that we were looking for "nucelar" weapons (as defined by the "smart" one), should we try nuclear, may be we'll have more luck. :D

6. [​IMG]

Thats great!

7. Yeah, Bush is a Great Federalist, for Big Government and Big Deficits!

He wants to give AMNESTY to 12 million illegal aliens.

He has no fiscal restraint whatsoever and as a result we are faced with $500 billion dollar budget deficits.

He has allowed government discretionary spending in the double digits over the last 3 years, which tops anything that was ever spent on an annual basis during the Clinton Administration.

He wants to amend the Constitution to discriminate against a group of people for the first time in the history of our Country.
    Last time I checked, The Bill of Rights was for the people, not government telling people what they can and can't do!

He has created zero jobs since his inauguration.

He has "stonewalled" the 911 Commission in order to avoid embarrassing political issues during an Election Year.

I am a Republican and had friends that died on 911.

I am totally ashamed of what this President has done in regards to "stonewalling" the truth about events leading up to 911 and putting up obstacle after obstacle in front of the commission's chairman, former Republican Gov. of New Jersey, Tom Keane, let alone Bush's latest TV ads that "capitalize" off of the 911 tragedy for his own political self-interest.

And you call this man a leader?

This man is a total sham.
    It's time that we are able to live in a Country that is not run by politicians like Karl Rove!

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Waggie, I responded to you on the other thread. Stop shouting at the rain.

#10     Mar 4, 2004