Bush is Batman?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Sure, post it. I highly doubt such an internet degenerate such as yourself ever leaves your house. It would just be too shocking.

#11     Jul 27, 2008
  2. Do you honestly believe Bush has been an even remotely successful President?

#12     Jul 27, 2008
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

WRONG ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13     Jul 27, 2008
  4. You hurt my feelings.

I am addicted to the internet, though. There is no doubt about it. So much information, even if I have to deal with the occasional asshole such as yourself.

Damn that Al Gore!

#14     Jul 27, 2008
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

You gave the wrong answer!!! Anyone who saw the movie knows why Batman ended up at Dent's location. Thanks for playing.

#15     Jul 27, 2008
  6. Whatever there Mav.

He was given both addresses, a choice, Gordon and the police went to save Rachael, and Batman chose to go save the future.

How many vetoes has Bush utilized as POTUS?

#16     Jul 27, 2008
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

That is not correct. Just admit you did not see the movie. You either did not see the movie or your IQ is below 50 as this was a very pivotal scene in the movie and I struggle to see how you could miss what happened.

#17     Jul 27, 2008
  8. I'll vote for the guy who was born in the good old US of A, not some foreign place.

Obama.

#18     Jul 27, 2008
  9. Edited to remove insult.

I'm not going to stoop to your level, Mav. And I'm not going to argue with you about whether I saw Batman or not.

How you managed to get me into this debate is truly perplexing to me.

At any rate, good luck with that Bush to Batman comparison. Maybe history will prove the analogy a good one, though I wouldn't count on it.

Later.

#19     Jul 27, 2008
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Nice try. I've never read a comic book in my life. I just saw you as an easy mark to take down. We both know you didn't see the movie. It took you 10 minutes to respond due to your googling and you gave very generic answers such as would pop up on your first google hits. Then I ask you a question with a little nuance, a little bit harder to google and you drop the ball. You have proven my point. Yeah, your building a retail center and on the side you post on ET 23 hours a day. OK buddy, good luck with that. I was born at night, but not last night.

#20     Jul 27, 2008