Bush, in Nixon-like move, won't give up files on firings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Second phrase: Unprecedented deficit spending.

Third phrase: Good luck with that.

#11     Jun 29, 2007
  2. Who cares about Deficit Sending. LOL. Put a Lib trying to suck the countrys xxxxx and they'll balance the budget???? Yeah RIGHT!!!! Fudge the books. No wonder Enron adn WorldCOm did it... Your lover in office did it.... Cut the damn pork..... All these DUMB Social programs... GOvernment should protect us, Not coddle us like babies... Thats getting in MY WAY IMO.

And In My Pocket...

SO your #2 is pointless for me.... But it makes you feel good. So feel good....

#12     Jun 29, 2007
  3. GOvernment should protect us.."

Fine, then you don't need a gun...good show.

You don't even know how to rant intelligently, pretty damn pathetic.

#13     Jun 29, 2007
  4. Arnie

Arnie

Lets suppose he did fire them for "partisan" reasons. So what? He still hasn't broken any laws. You think the Dems aren't being "partisan" with their incessant calls for investigating everything this administration does? Who do you really think is being more "partisan". I don't agree with much Bush has done, especially of late, but geez, you have to have blinders on to not see what the dems are attempting to do with all these "investigations". They know they can't accomplish much legislatively, and they probably don't want to anyway. Their only goal is to score cheap political points.

#14     Jun 29, 2007
  5. Somehow, I think that the administration's conduct and Cheney's secrecy is a bit more disturbing that the Monica Lewinsky debacle. (No partisan conduct there, eh? Certainly not by Newt Gingrich, who was having an affair at around the time the House was having a field day with Clinton.)

#15     Jun 29, 2007