Bush-Economy Strong!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Aaron Copland, Sep 15, 2008.

1. mokwit

mokwit

Bush also said "...our financial institutions are strong" on the day BSC was taken over. He is so out of touch he was probably unaware of this when making this statement. Since then FNM, FRE, LEH, MER, and pending AIG WM. Such STRENGTH!

Anybody who listens to anything Bush, Paulson, Bernanke or anyone in the US Govt says is a total moron sheeple and if they are getting enough to eat, living proof that Darwin's 'Survival of the Fittest" theory is flawed.

#31     Sep 15, 2008
  2. Good thing there's not much of these financial stocks in the retirement funds John Q Sixpack is in.

I think the "everything's ok" talk on the tube is like Dorothy clicking her shoes and thinking wishful.

But then what else is Bush going to do- shrug and say "I f-'d up!"??

McCain said bailing out Lehman would be putting us on a "slippery slope". Bear Stearns wasn't, but Lehman would be.

Okayyyyyyy.......if you say so...

#32     Sep 15, 2008
  3. mokwit

mokwit

Sept. 15 (Bloomberg)

Paulson said. ``The American people can remain confident in the soundness and resilience of our financial system. Our banking system is a safe and sound one.''

The outright LIES are just unbelievable. Yeah, I know he can't tell it how it is, but this level of deception?

#33     Sep 15, 2008
  4. Paulson honed his deception and thievery skills well - Goldman Sachs nurtured and bred that dark core and allowed it to blossom fully - Goldman was a great incubator.

By the way, they're up soon.

#34     Sep 15, 2008
  5. When he says that, isn't he really saying:

"Believe in YOURSELVES, because we're sticking you with the bill!"

So he's really like Tony Robbins in a way...

#35     Sep 15, 2008
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Pabst, please visit a counselor.

#36     Sep 15, 2008
  7. mokwit

mokwit

He is saying "trust me" which I believe can be translated as "someone has to lose/pay and its not going to be me, so that just leaves you"

#37     Sep 15, 2008
  8. Ok - I was thinking he was saying

"The American financial system is sound because we're dumping it's misdeeds on the back of the American public."

So basically the same thing...

#38     Sep 15, 2008
  9. I agree with you Pabst. This is just a liberal propoganda during an election year. Next thing you know the liberals will say that Santa is not real.

It is about time that we make a change to the constitution so that we can elect W for life.

#39     Sep 15, 2008
  10. What?
    Santa's not..??
    awwww well fer fuck's sake..

where's the nearest mosque?

#40     Sep 15, 2008