Bush Dropping in Polls

Discussion in 'Politics' started by waggie945, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Ay mama, Kerry's really got him on the ropes now!

Lol. You need a hobby man, real bad.

(I recall a certain J Kerry "dropping in the polls" not too long ago. Didn't help one H Dean much.)

2. Hey, I don't even care much for Kerry.
    But it looks like Dubya certainly picked the wrong WAR.
    Go figure!

3. Gee, what will Karl Rove do now???

:eek:

4. Random idea: maybe most people that like Bush like him because they feel similar to him because he's stupid.

5. :D:D:D i have a strong feeling i am gonna cringe when i read this!

"Exposing Karl Rove
    by WAYNE MADSEN

He's America's Joseph Goebbels"

6. As you should. As we all should.

Peace,
    :)RS

7. You got something there, rowenwood.

8. Pabst

Pabst

As quoted from RS7's stupid link.

Undoubtedly, Rove was also behind the campaign to "get" Georgia Representative Cynthia McKinney who was the first nationally-known politician to question what Bush may have known beforehand about 9-11. She was defeated by a former Republican state judge who had supported the wacky Alan Keyes for President in 2000. Never mind, McKinney was "less with Bush" than Keyes, so it was more important to get McKinney who was "more against" Bush.

So let's see. Liberal African-American McKinney who crazily stated that Bush enginered 9/11 and who hurt Gore in the final days of 2000 by stating he didn't have enough blacks in his inner circle is more sane than fellow African-American Alan Keyes who was considered the most brilliant man running for the GOP nomination in 2000. Lotta credability by this Wayne Madsen. McKinney was thought of by even Dems as the wackiest Rep in the nation. In fact she LOST HER SEAT IN THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY!!!!!!!!
    http://www.goodbyecynthia.com/

#10     Apr 11, 2004