Bush, Cheney in deep funk after Israel war performance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 23, 2006.

1. bsmeter

bsmeter

Hey retard, they already had someone like that. Have you forgotten his name? Let me remind you, it's Saddam.

#11     Aug 24, 2006
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

I think he was just trying to make the point (even without realizing it), that:

- Iraq was better off with Saddam
    - the US government had no problem with him as long as he didn't get out of line

#12     Aug 24, 2006
  3. again, utter utter bs; this was the tactic of the ira as well yet the uk government didnt bomb whole residential areas in ireland killin' thousands of people. what did israel accomplish with its bombings? shit, its reputation amongst the international community sank even further and hez now is stronger than ever.

u are a fanatic and an extremist and it shows in your thinkin' and every single post u make, big time...u absolve israel from responsibility for the huge number of casualties: that's incomprehensible not only to me but to THE WHOLE WORLD...just because hez was hidin' amongst civilians isreal didn't get carte blanche to bomb whole towns and yeah, it did bomb indiscriminately, fleein' civilians as well for no reason at all...on your defense i dont think your gov really liked what goin' on and it's the generals in command's fault that conducted the war with massive hatred.

#13     Aug 24, 2006
  4. The IRA basically won. So I don't think the UK's tactics are necessarily a good model.

It's very difficult for a western country to occupy a population with substantial sources of weapons and explosives and hard men willing to use them. Of course, Saddam had no trouble keeping order because everyone knew what would happen if there was opposition. Entire villages would be wiped out. That is the way you control a country that operates in a tribal model, but the civilized western countries are not prepared to do it. Until they are or at least until they develop thicker skin to the "reporting" of al Reuters, they will continue to give ground.

#14     Aug 24, 2006
  5. I believe Iraq was better off under Saddam, than it is now. Mind you, they were not doing well according to our living standards, but better than the hell hole it is now. If we all we wanted, which I think is what we are after, was their oil, then we could have acted with some finnesse. However, cowchimp tries to act up, encouraged by dickie and his gang, and we are now in a mess and so are the Iraqis. You reap what you sow, and now us and the future generations will be reaping the disasters sown by the chimp.

#15     Aug 24, 2006
  6. Not only was Iraq better off, the world was better off with Iran having a natural enemy next door.

Now they have an unnatural enemy on both sides of them...

Bush has disrupted the balance of power in the region, and the mess we have is all on him...and his fat fuck friend, Cheney.

#16     Aug 24, 2006
  7. Isn't it a great plan?
    How can we offer "solution" if there is no problem?
    Bingo, create one big mess, and then say you are trying to fix it. Thanks to my tax dollars, and who knows how many dead, ours and theirs.

It all boils down to, who makes decisions, and who benefits.

#17     Aug 24, 2006
  8. Yes, the Shiite Crescent has emerged.

LMAO at dumb fuck Bush.

#19     Aug 25, 2006