Bush/Cheney Impeachment – The process is underway.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Jun 29, 2006.

1. .

SouthAmerica: You can tell who are the diehard Bush supporters on this thread.

This thread is about the coming impeachment of Bush/Cheney – but these guys want to change the subject from discussing my family and friends, to Brazil, and even the Raiders.

The last thing they want to discuss it is the impeachment of Bush/Cheney.

#51     Jan 27, 2007
  2. Typical evasion - very ZZZ-like of you. When the questions get hard, you switch to personal attacks.

Let's do it again.
    southamerica, you seem very confused this week. You are saying that you think Bush is going to be impeached, then you are saying that you never said Bush was going to be impeached. This may be the result of the ingestion of too many of the the drugs that southamerica is famous for exporting.

#52     Jan 27, 2007
  3. I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest that a lot of Republicans wouldn't be all that upset if Bush were impeached and removed from office. They trust Cheney far more than Bush. As President, Cheney could appoint a presumptive candidate for '08, probably Guiliani or Romney, as VP. The hugely unpopular Bush would be removed as a target for Democrats, and there would be a predictable swell of sympathy for him as someone who tried to do the right thing but lost his way. Democrats would come across as mean-spirited partisans.

No doubt Pelosi and crew have thought this out and polled it extensively, and that is also the conclusion they came up with.

#53     Jan 27, 2007

4. You've been correct in all your predictions. My take is there will be no impeaching of the son of satan. Pappy has done a lot of underhanded deals in his life, such a invading Afghanistan to corner the Heroin trade, but he isn't going to let anyone impeach his monkey child.

#54     Jan 27, 2007
  5. Yep. But Pappy miscalculated when he assumed that the Andromedans would allow their intergalactic corner on opiates to be undercut by a Bush.

They should have consulted you first, bsmeter.

I particularly enjoy seeing guys like you and southamerica in the same thread. Get a few other notable wackos, and Z as moderator and you would have the highest view/post ratio in the history of ET. No one would be able to drive by that car accident.

#55     Jan 27, 2007
  6. .

January 28, 2007

SouthAmerica: I am in favor that Congress starts the impeachment process against Bush and Cheney – but I want Congress to keep these two clowns busy with the impeachment process as long as possible – without actually impeaching them in the end.

Just keep these two clowns from doing further damage to the United States and also to the rest of the world.

By the way, the demonstration in Washington D.C. turned out to be very small – only 100,000 people did show up to demonstrate on Saturday.

I understand why TraderNik has this tremendous complex of inferiority – and I am not surprised that he is such an enthusiastic supporter of the two big losers – George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.

#56     Jan 28, 2007
  7. SA, i gather you must read a lot of things, who knows, maybe you have "contacts" in various places.

But on what basis, do you see these actions occuring?

You know perfectly well, what people think, much less what "most" people think is a very poor way to approach something, uh, elections aside.
    Democracy has never been a "cure", its still just a concept.

Im just saying, i think your way off base, regarding this particular likelihood, they're sure as heck guilty of something, constitutionally, precisely what is at issue, and its highly dubious any legitimate legal authority in the states is prepared to stand up and say so.
    That hasnt been murdered yet, at least.

#57     Jan 28, 2007
  8. I'm on record here as being against this war and against many of this administrations actions. It's no surprise that you're just making things up. After all, that's what you do in your posts, right?

Let's review, shall we?
    Do you have any explanation for this absurd contradiction, or are you just going to make up more crap about me?

#58     Jan 28, 2007
  9. j_wentz1

j_wentz1

I think this administration will go down in history as one of the worst and most corrupt in history. The elections were stolen, he got us in an insane illegal war, cronyism, etc...

#59     Jan 28, 2007
  10. .

January 29, 2007

SouthAmerica: If we had something similar to the British form of government system – they can get rid off a Prime Minister that screw things up with a vote of no confidence.

Then they choose a new Prime Minister and he has the chance to replace the cabinet with a new set of players.

If we could do that here in the United States then I would be in favor of an immediate impeachment of Bush/Cheney. But only if we were allowed to have an immediate election with people from both parties having the chance to replace these two clowns.

But that is not the way the American government system works, and if these two clowns were impeached then they would be replaced with people from the Republican Party; in turn giving the new team an advantage in the 2008 election.

That happened once in recent American history when Spiro Agnew ended up in jail, and Richard Nixon was forced to resign. That one time even though he had the advantage of being the current president Gerald Ford still lost the following election.

If Bush/Cheney were impeached and replaced by John MacCain/Rudy Guiliani for the last year of the Bush administration that would give these guys a major advantage for the 2008 election.

But I think “Al Gore/John Edwards” or “Al Gore/Wesley Clark” still can beat any Republican candidate in 2008.

J wentz1: I think this administration will go down in history as one of the worst and most corrupt in history. The elections were stolen, he got us in an insane illegal war, cronyism, etc...

January 29, 2007

SouthAmerica: Also the “most incompetent” in US history – at least since 1776.

#60     Jan 29, 2007