Bush/Cheney Impeachment – The process is underway.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Jun 29, 2006.

1. #41     Jan 26, 2007
  2. PLATO2

PLATO2

Knowing that 90% of those who still stupport Bush are lazy, fat and stupid people - who wouldn't care if the world sunk aslong as their State and their TV still existed. I think a draft would be the only thing that can change the mind of those people.

#42     Jan 26, 2007
  3. .

TraderNik: You seem to be implying that you think there is a chance that George Bush will actually be impeached.

January 26, 2007

SouthAmerica: I said on my posting: “I just saw my friend on Wednesday and he told me that this coming Saturday he was going with his wife and a group of another 60 people on a bus trip to Washington D.C. to participate on a demonstration demanding the impeachment of Bush/Cheney.

What makes this story even more interesting for me is that my friend has been a lifetime Republican – he is registered as a member of the Republican Party and he has always voted Republican all his life.”

I asked my friend how many people is supposed to participate on Saturday on this demonstration to demand the impeachment of Bush/Cheney – he told me that he is not sure how many people will show up to demonstrate.

At this point, all I can guarantee for you is that Saturday - January 27, 2007 - about 65 people will be demonstrating in Washington D.C. demanding the impeachment of Bush/Cheney.

It would be nice if at least 2 million people did show up for such a demonstration, but again as long it is someone else's kids who are dying in Iraq and the US does not implement a draft to spread the sacrifice around – then the majority of Americans will continue on the sidelines watching such demonstrations only on the news on television – and in the comfort of their homes.

Tadernik: However, you have also stated in the past that you are personal friends with some of the most powerful people on the planet and that you are a direct descendant of Kings and other rulers of the past.

Perhaps your outrageous suggestion that GWB will actually be impeached should be taken with this in mind.

January 26, 2007

SouthAmerica: Wrong again.

I never said that there was 100 percent probability that George W. Bush was going to be impeached.

That’s is what you are trying to imply on what you said on the above quote.

#43     Jan 26, 2007
  4. aren't you the same guy who last year claimed that Brazil was the next super economic powere and the Raiders would win the Super Bowl?

#44     Jan 26, 2007
  5. You mean the FADERS?
    :D

#45     Jan 26, 2007

6. I heard they might hire South America as Offensive Coordinator...apparently the old one is needed back home at his bed and breakfast

#46     Jan 26, 2007
  7. Cesko

Cesko

And that's why you are in the U.S..
    First time I have heard Brazil being the land of future was 30 years ago. Making no sense as usual.

#47     Jan 26, 2007
  8. BSAM

BSAM

South America---

Sure do wish you could learn to use the "quote" button and dispense with the use of the asterisks. This would make it so much easier to figure out what you are trying to get across in your posts.

Also, for the record: Do you live in Brazil or the U.S.A.?

#48     Jan 26, 2007

9. USA

#49     Jan 27, 2007
  10. Are you on some of the drugs that your continent is famous for?

What is the title of your thread????

#50     Jan 27, 2007