Bush/Cheney Impeachment – The process is underway.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Jun 29, 2006.

1. ABC NEWS
    Wednesday April 12, 2006 5:48pm
    The Washington Post reported that a Pentagon-sponsored team of experts determined in May 2003 that two small trailers were not used to make biological weapons. Yet two days after the team sent its findings to Washington in a classified report, Bush declared just the opposite.
    http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0406/318713.html

Sunday, April 23, 2006
    CNN) -- A retired CIA official has accused the Bush administration of ignoring intelligence indicating that Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction and no active nuclear program before the United States-led coalition invaded it, CBS News said Sunday
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/04/23/cia.iraq/?section=cnn_allpolitics

#31     Jul 3, 2006
    #32     Aug 2, 2006
  3. .

Wilburbear: Hey SouthAmerica -

Just checking in with you to see if your "Bush Impeachment" was completed.

August 2, 2006

SouthAmerica: Be patient - "Patience is a virtue.”

Slowly we will get there; one step at the time.

First step: the democrats will need to win the house and the senate in November 2006.

Hopefully, after that we will be on our way for a double impeachment – and Bush/Cheney will be history.

But again, we cannot count on a large number of Americans to act with common sense – if they did have a minimum of common sense then George Bush would not have been elected for a second term.

The fact that George Bush was able to get a second term as US president – it does show to the world that many Americans don’t have the capability to think straight.

And with each passing day George W. Bush looks more and more “Pathetic.”

#33     Aug 2, 2006
  4. pattersb

pattersb Guest

The only conclusions I've arrived at from reading this thread are Bush will not be impeached and our immigration laws are far too lax, because SouthAmerica should have been forced to remain in his squalid hell-hole rather than have been let into the land of opportunity.

we cannot count on a large number of Americans to act with common sense

go back to where ever the fuck you came, you third-world imbecile.

Are you like me, would you rather step on this fucking third-world idiots throat, than engange with him? The idiot finds himself a "citizen" in a foreign country, and never fails to make time to bash his hosts.

LEAVE YOU FUCKING PECKERHEAD.

#34     Aug 3, 2006
  5. .

Pattersb: SouthAmerica should have been forced to remain in his squalid hell-hole rather than have been let into the land of opportunity.

Insults………………………………………………..

August, 2006

SouthAmerica: I am from Brazil – the real land of opportunity and a country of the future.

I have traveled all over Brazil and when people like you call my country a “squalid hell-hole” I know that person don’t even know where Brazil is located on the map.

Let me take 3 guesses: 1) Brazil is in Africa. 2) Brazil is in Asia 3) I give up that question is too hard for me.

By the way, I guess you are one of the fools who voted for George Bush.

I laugh of fools like you.

Ah, Ah, Ah……

#35     Aug 3, 2006
  6. .

Wilburbear: Hey SouthAmerica -

Just checking in with you to see if your "Bush Impeachment" was completed.

August 3, 2006

SouthAmerica: I said on my posting: “But again, we cannot count on a large number of Americans to act with common sense – if they did have a minimum of common sense then George Bush would not have been elected for a second term.

The fact that George Bush was able to get a second term as US president – it does show to the world that many Americans don’t have the capability to think straight.”

Let me be a little more specific and clarify my statement – What I really mean to say is that “59 million Americans” out of a total population of 300 million don’t have the capability to think straight and they don’t have a minimum of common sense.

You know who you are……

But again every society has a certain number of people who are slow and mentally handicapped.

#36     Aug 3, 2006
  7. .

January 26, 2007

SouthAmerica: A friend of mine went to about 2 interesting meetings since the last Election Day, and the subject of those meetings was the impeachment of George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.

I just saw my friend on Wednesday and he told me that this coming Saturday he was going with his wife and a group of another 60 people on a bus trip to Washington D.C. to participate on a demonstration demanding the impeachment of Bush/Cheney.

What makes this story even more interesting for me is that my friend has been a lifetime Republican – he is registered as a member of the Republican Party and he has always voted Republican all his life.

But he agrees with me that today we have a "Moron" playing the part of president of the United States.

#37     Jan 26, 2007
  8. It'll never happen SA, you know that.
    The interests involved dont "get" diplomacy.

#38     Jan 26, 2007
  9. You seem to be implying that you think there is a chance that George Bush will actually be impeached.

This is obviously not true.

Therefore you may be stating this just to make it clear that you don't like George Bush.

However, you have also stated in the past that you are personal friends with some of the most powerful people on the planet and that you are a direct descendant of Kings and other rulers of the past.

Perhaps your outrageous suggestion that GWB will actually be impeached should be taken with this in mind.

#39     Jan 26, 2007
  10. The real question here is ...

How is it the case that these individuals
    should not be impeached....?

Or go through other legal proceedings regarding
    the issues at hand ?.....

#40     Jan 26, 2007