Bush/Cheney Impeachment – The process is underway.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Jun 29, 2006.

1. were they covered in oil?

#11     Jun 29, 2006
  2. An "amazing" anomaly. Performed two times in succession

#12     Jun 29, 2006
  3. Right, what is it that Bush says? Fool me once, shame on....you can't be fooled twice.

He fooled you twice, shame on you.

#13     Jun 29, 2006
  4. Not South American, Canadian, and I hate seeing our great neighbour suffering from this "leadership". Spare me the Canadian attacks. I am in no way anti-American.

#14     Jun 29, 2006
  5. I see you didn't note the name of the starter of this thread.

#15     Jun 29, 2006
  6. Exodus

Exodus

NOTHING that America does, doesn't in some way effect Canada !!!

It really is just a line on a map in this case because we are so closely related and interdependent.

#16     Jun 29, 2006
  7. Aha, you're right :)

He is still entitled to his opinion, or is South America now officially on the axis of evil too? j/k :)

#17     Jun 29, 2006
  8. toc

toc

'I think the most amazing thing is that no moderator has set up a macro to auto forward all of South America's posts to the Chit Chat section.'

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Instead of wasting time and money on impeaching Bush/Cheney efforts should be thrown in making sure that no similar bot-head republican is elected to the White House 1&2 offices for the next 12 years atleast. These two have done US a lot of harm and their term in the office should be smoothly passed off without anymore traumatic hits on US and its people and people of all the world. :D

#18     Jun 29, 2006
  9. Berkeley is by far the most liberal town in America. They are WAY out there.

SouthAmerica, as you tell us all the time, you live in the States, so you should know this. What Berkeley does, in no way whatsoever, reflects the rest of America.

Care to make a bet on whether Bush gets impeached? You name the price.

#19     Jun 29, 2006
  10. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

The only process underway is in their dreams. Whatever begins in Bezerkeley, ends in Bezerkeley. The only social movement these out-of-touch has-been elites can lead is reminding Americans that Berkeley is still making an a** of itself.

#20     Jun 29, 2006