Bush cannot control prices...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jayford, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Arnie

Arnie

And you have proof of this? How do you know WHY they stopped the SOR buying?

How do you know the Suadi's just aren't trying to take advantage of higher prices? They are headed lower, so why not try to sell as much as possible at higher levels?
    If you do a little research you will see that this is the very reason OPEC has had little effect in setting production quotas......greed.

And the Bid Bad Oil Co's! Is that why they have increased their campaign contributions to Dems? You really think they give a shit who's in power? If Congress does raise taxes on Big Oil, it will be you and me paying, not Big Oil.

Are you sure you're a professor? Why don't you post your CV?

#11     Nov 4, 2006
  2. First of all,

That previous is not my post.

Second:

BS Econ, Univ of Utah. Summa cum laude. #.9.

Grad School: Thunferbird.
    # 1 on Earth for this degree.

10 years ago, FUCK OFF

#12     Nov 4, 2006
  3. Arnie

Arnie

Jayford,

You and I are in agreement. That post of mine was directed at Mr Bond. Why did you think my post, where I quoted Mr Bond, was directed at you? :confused:

PS. Have you been drinking?:D

#13     Nov 4, 2006
  4. I must have touched some nerves. Why are you so angry?

BTW, hapaboy called me a professor, for whatever reason. There is no reason for me to confirm or deny it. This is not a job board, why would I post my CV?

#14     Nov 4, 2006
  5. What?

#15     Nov 6, 2006
  6. How about staying away from higher taxes, pacifist foreign policies, emasculating domestic terrorism safeguards, and wacko judges, among other items?

#16     Nov 7, 2006