Bus Ride

Discussion in 'Politics' started by zook, Aug 6, 2011.

1. zook

zook

2. pspr

pspr

That's amazing. Make a phone call and have an assault team show up and spray the bus with bullets. You might expect that in Beirut.

3. g222

g222

They're just poor mis-guided souls, and a product of their environment. Rather than prison, which offers NO opportunity for rehabilitation, they should be availed of re-enlightenment at the Somali Humanitarian Institute for Teaching Socio-economics, aka S.H.I.T.S.

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

6. g222

g222

Guys, guys guys... please ... you're making light of these poor, disenfranchised motherf ... oops ... individuals. I only mentioned one of several internationally reknown efforts available to assure their education and rehabilitation. Somalia has indeed made many important strides and these young malcontents should be allowed to participate:

the Council for Unification of National Treasures

Department of Underground Mining and Pumping

the Advancement of Naturalized Underprivileged Somalis

...just to name a few.

7. I'm sure Richter will explain it as a result of unfair wealth distribution or something.

Clearly we need a new government program to teach these youths that it is wrong to shoot a submachine gun at a bus filled with innocent people.

On reflection, I apologize for using a term like "wrong", which implies a value judgment, one no doubt founded on latent white racism and classism. After all, who are we as rich white people to label what they did as "wrong"?

8. pspr

pspr

I'm glad you didn't toss any movie analogy in there. Bringing up movies like "Cowboys And Aliens" can really set off the sensibilities of certain groups around here.