Burzynski Movie: Cancer is a Serious Business

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DT-waw, Jun 15, 2011.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

First, its not "my video". Second, please actually see the video before posting disinformation on the forum.
    Now its 100% clear, you didn't even watched the damn movie.

Hell no, he has enough money to continue his work.
    If you're too lazy to watch the video or too dumb to get it: the premise of the video is : FDA and pharma companies want to put the man who treats cancer into JAIL.

The guy helped to cure 8,000 patients and you call him asshole. Tell that to his patients.

You don't have enough imagination to suspect that maybe it is drug companies who don't want to cooperate, not Mr Burzynski?
    And hell yeah they don't want to cooperate, big pharma is not even interested in results of his treatment! FDA tried to do only this: to silence, outlaw, remove, to bully the doctor.
    Yet your thinking is: uhhm well, i'm sure they would like to team up with him to cure cancer! Rrright, I bet ya

#51     Jun 17, 2011
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Probably it is too early for this much missinformation, I need a coffee.....

Well, neither is true. They are asking for 150 million to continue the trials, that's why they are selling the DVD and that's why he needs the continuous flow of new patients.

He treated 8000 patients, he didn't cure that many. Do you really think that with 8000 successful cases he wouldn't be hailed as the biggest hero on Earth???

Probably all his best cases were presented in the video, and that is not more than a handful. His best success rate was 25% when about 50 patients were in the trial...

By the way cancer remission occurs naturally too. Science can't always explain it....

#52     Jun 17, 2011
  3. DT-waw

DT-waw

yeah,science can't explain anything.
    science needs money! like church, a lot of freakin money!

the media and cancer industry were also totally NOT interested in another cancer therapy discovered by Dr Johanna Budwig.

http://www.naturalnews.com/027539_cancer_cure_food.html

you can't make much money out of flaxseed oil mixed with cottage cheese, huh?

#53     Jun 17, 2011
  4. as678

as678

Yeah! Science is like religion like that! Except you don't have to go to church on Sundays and you don't feel guilty about sex. :p

#54     Jun 17, 2011