Burzynski Movie: Cancer is a Serious Business

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DT-waw, Jun 15, 2011.

1. #31     Jun 16, 2011
  2. DT-waw

DT-waw

The guy heals people, saves their lives.
    USA treats Burzynski like a damn criminal!!! he must defend himself in courts. Wow.

The history repeats itself. It was the same with Nicholas Tesla.
    Free energy? Nah, we dont want this, it will hurt our business, lets kill the man!

Free sexual living promoted by Osho, Wilhelm Reich? The U.S. lobbysts do not want it to spread. let's kill the people who talk about it.

#32     Jun 16, 2011
  3. ok, now it makes total sense! a potent mixture of potato peels and ginseng must be able to fight other diseases besides cancer.

#33     Jun 16, 2011
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

I fondly remember Dr. Tesla. He saved the life of my great-great-grandmother....
    Without him I wouldn't be here....

#34     Jun 16, 2011
  5. olias

olias

Max is wise to be skeptical. And it's also wise to be skeptical of the medical establishment. We know that there is an inherent problem with medicine in the US; that pharmaceuticals have a vested interest in treating the symptoms rather than actually curing the disease.

But there is so much bs and nonsense floating around out there about all of these 'natural cures' for cancer, etc. It's a racket for the most part. It's a convoluted, confusing mess out there, and the sad thing is, when you're talking about people with life-threatening illness they will take a chance on anything. I am very, very skeptical of anyone who claims they have 'the cure', but I'm also open minded. It requires a lot of digging to get anywhere close to the truth. It reminds me of the X-Files: trust no one

#35     Jun 16, 2011
  6. Magnet therapy, magnetic therapy, or magnotherapy is an alternative medicine practice involving the use of static magnetic fields. Practitioners claim that subjecting certain parts of the body to magnetostatic fields produced by permanent magnets has beneficial health effects.

WIKI

#36     Jun 16, 2011
  7. Even if we assume that big pharma controls the US and other western countries, what about countries like Cuba and Venezuela that would like nothing more than stick a finger in the eye of the capitalist pigs? Cuba has been experimenting with low-cost and "natural" cures for cancer for over 30 years and they've found that none of them work.

Maybe Burzynski is onto something, but the other so-called "cures" for cancer have never added up to a hill of beans.

#37     Jun 16, 2011
  8. He is!

Can't go wrong with the business model of selling "all natural cure for cancer".

#38     Jun 16, 2011
  9. DT-waw

DT-waw

olias, fully agree - we should be skeptical in every area of life.

but when you see clear evidence, well, i drop my skepticism to almost zero.

#39     Jun 16, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, its hard to determine whether you are being sarcastic, or you actually are this dumb.

At the start you tell me i dont know anything about business, and then at the end you tell me that in order to be a serious business you have to create "the worst product imaginable." Are you actually stupid enough to believe that the way to suceed in business is by creating "the worst product imaginable?" With that kind of ridiculous logic i should be able to take a shit on a piece of paper towel and make myself filthy rich selling it.

Id be wiling to bet you have failed in business/life repeatedly, and now live on food stamps, with a mentality like this.

#40     Jun 16, 2011