Burnett SLAPS Cramer Down!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Algorithm, Aug 21, 2007.

1. dave74

dave74

I really hope Cramer hasn't caused some newbie investors to lose money. Investing can be dangerous for beginners.

#11     Aug 21, 2007
  2. The problem with fast money is there are too many people on the panel and none of them say much of value

#12     Aug 22, 2007

3. That reminds me of somebody I know !

:D :D :D

#13     Aug 22, 2007
  4. Yea but atleast I'm not getting paid six figures. Considering how much money these guys are probably making they should improve the content of their show substantially.

#14     Aug 22, 2007
  5. Fast Money is in my view an excellent source of opinion, and perhaps in some cases, trades (non-intra day). I try to get my fill of it each night, as they offer varying opinions through each trader's own unique slant: ie Natural Gas, Options, etc.

NYCDT

#15     Aug 22, 2007
  6. I don't know why they need five people when none of then can agree on anything. Also a lot of their calls and predictions have been horrid.

Fast money consists of five half-witted people while mad money is hosted by just a single half-wit. Technically fast money should contain more intelligent discussion since five half-wits equals 5/2 but that doesn't seem to be a case.

#16     Aug 22, 2007
  7. They are trying to get more MBAs on the show. :D

#17     Aug 22, 2007
  8. "The page you are trying to access is limited to viewing by U.S. residents only.
    If you are a U.S. resident, please log in with your CNBC.com user name. "

LAME

#18     Aug 22, 2007
  9. in my opinion Fast Money is about the best afterhour show on CNBC... the only one I try to watch every night while doing my research. Think about it, who would want to watch CNBC at night after a whole long day unless it's really fun to watch? Like the live debates, and the fact that they don't try to agree or disagree with others, they just live to voice their own opinions.

They make good calls, and bad calls, but over time I find they are definitely more right than wrong. And they admit that readily, which is the right attitude for good traders.

Fun to watch too, I even like Dylan now because of this show.

I don't think following their each call is a good way to trade - you just can't have the habit to follow others while trading. but it's always nice to hear other traders talk about market, especially if they are seasoned traders.

#19     Aug 23, 2007
  10. I know; I want to see the video since it's not on youtube yet, but i can't :(

#20     Aug 24, 2007