Burn a Quran, Kill a UN Worker

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Apr 2, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

So let me get this straight...

If I burn a copy of the Koran here in United States the muzzys will kill UN workers in Afghanistan and each other?

Where exactly is the problem with that? :D

How about we erect a permanently burning Koran in the middle of the reflecting pond in front of the Lincoln Memorial that runs on methane? Then we could electrify the pond so that the PMD (permanent koran desecration) could not be vandalized or otherwise tampered with.

DC Metro police could have insulated poles to pull errant dead tourists and half-witted dead jihadists out of the pond when necessary.

What is the UN doing in Afghanistan anyway, raping more schoolgirls or just smuggling drugs and spying on US military operations?

2. I think greater humanity is the winner in that exchange...

3. pspr

pspr

Let's see. If we burn a Quran in Afghanistan will the Muslims in America start killing U.N. workers at the U.N. building?

4. They are huntin' and killin' muzzie terrorists. Nothin' wrong with that.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'll take one large case of Korans please. :)

6. TGregg

TGregg

Ooo, that'd be a swell eBay auction item. A case of korans, a can of lighter fluid and a fire stick. Keeps stepping up the pressure until the "peaceful moderate" moose limbs step up and take sides. Then we can wrap this whole thing up.

7. You are a muzzie lover who is spewing anti-Israel lies.

Mossad and / or the CIA should have you on their radar by now.

8. pspr

pspr

:D

9. Continue Shopping: Customers with Similar Searches Also Purchased
    Lighter fluid, fire sticks.:D

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol!

#10     Apr 3, 2011