Bureaucrats with the school system continue to be the most competent people ever!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 15, 2012.

1. Eight

Eight

A friend of mine got a conservator appointed by the County because of her prescription drugs and too many visits to the ER... so we went to court to get out of the conservatorship... Up to that point i had been taking her meds over one days worth at a time. The judge questioned why, if that was cheap and effective, would the county want to step in.. but the county won the decision. So they send in these "nurses" that aren't even nurses, to deliver the meds one week's worth at a time.. when that wasn't working they asked me to start taking the meds over a day's worth at a time!! They are draining my friend's accounts to pay for these helpers and they want me to volunteer to do things the same way I was doing them before all the conservator thing started up!! I blocked all of their emails and phones and told them to pretend that I moved with no forwarding address.. I can't stand this bureaucratic shit that is supposed to be SOOO HELPFUL and it's really just a front for theft or nepotism or whatever....

#11     Feb 15, 2012