BUND Traders-Serious!!!

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by increasenow, May 1, 2007.

1. s0mmi

s0mmi

What you need to do is start being dynamic. If you are finding trouble because the Eurostoxx aren't moving during a certain period, you are probably better off getting half of your size out for 2-ticks profit and trying to re-bid or re-offer half for a tick or two better. If it straight lines towards your profit target then just move your target away.

Just a consideration. It's what I have to do many times because order flow & volatility constantly change every day.

#61     May 20, 2013
    bzakari likes this.
  2. tommo

tommo

S0mmi,

That sounds like good advice, cheers

#62     May 20, 2013
  3. mgrund

mgrund

Whats the current Lag time from for a scalper?

I am currently in Pattaya and have a ping time of about 16 ms ( Not that ping matters so much as I am no longer a scalper )

#63     May 20, 2013
  4. You're lucky. My ping in Patong, Phuket is always over 100ms. I'm in Penang, Malaysia right now and it's over 300ms. I don't scalp primarily for this reason and have changed to trades that last a few hours. Mainly in Buxl though, Bund maybe 30% of the time when the entries are better.

#64     May 20, 2013
  5. JohnHar

JohnHar

hi guys. you mentioned so huge speed of ping. I understand that it is importent... but could you explain how are you going to trade with reaction of 50 ms..

#65     Jul 13, 2013