BUND Traders-Serious!!!

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by increasenow, May 1, 2007.

1. mgrund

mgrund

The key to sucessful trading, like any business, is to cut out the middle man, from my prior knowledge they all want a slice of the cake, wheather its the greedy tax man or the greedy guy flogging trading software or " how good our firm is"- like the double glazing salesman

#51     Apr 17, 2012
  2. Increasenow was not a serious poster, despite the title of this thread. He made up a whole story about how he was the head of a big nonprofit org and when he was unable to keep the lie up, he disappeared.

Just wanted to give you a heads up so that you dont waste anytime posting towards him. It's not worth your time.

#52     Apr 17, 2012
  3. mgrund

mgrund

Hence now, wait for the IFO release and put a position trade on

#53     Apr 19, 2012
  4. mgrund

mgrund

IFO- just been released- Currently Short from 140.66- stop @ 140.78- target 140.16

#54     Apr 20, 2012
  5. tommo

tommo

Does anyone know whether Rotter still trades the bund? I remember in 05-06 you couldnt walk on a prop shop floor without someone cursing his name. Im guessing people wised up to his games after that?

#55     Sep 26, 2012
  6. TheMan

TheMan

Has anyone seen INCY?

I wonder what that CAT:cool: has been up to?

#56     Sep 26, 2012
  7. pallino

pallino

Hi, i'm from Italy
    Usually I trade bund futures intraday with velocityfutures on sierracharts.
    Someone use skype?
    Who know good strategy for this Bund?
    Bye

#57     Nov 12, 2012
  8. TsunTzu

TsunTzu

Best strategy in bunds, is to leave them alone. The market is dying, the party is over, the punch bowel is empty and only the drunks are left.

#58     Nov 21, 2012
  9. mgrund

mgrund

This is what I have been saying for nearly 5 years now.

What products are you trading? Eurostoxx by any chance? x

#59     Nov 22, 2012
  10. tommo

tommo

I take my hat off to anyone that can trade FESX. Im always looking to expand what i trade and have started allocating some profits each month into eurostoxx, the thing doesnt move. Took me an hour to get a 4 tick winner the other day. So tempting though. Crack that and youre sorted

#60     Nov 22, 2012