BUND Traders-Serious!!!

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by increasenow, May 1, 2007.

1. Thanks for the explanation. I guess that's why I couldn't find "the" cash market, because there are several. Does a cash market exist for these bonds?

#41     Mar 1, 2011
  2. Have you tried Futex?

#42     Mar 4, 2011
  3. #43     Apr 11, 2011
  4. traded the Euro Bund today and yesterday. It really does not mirror "tick by tick" the 10year. I really like the .01 spread and the per Euro value (converted to $). You really need to be done trading it (if from the US) by 11-11:30am EST as movement really drys up. Anyone else trading it lately?

#44     Apr 21, 2011
  5. wow, 2 ticks..hmm, you must trading 10 contracts plus to make it worth it....???:confused:

#45     Apr 23, 2011
  6. #46     May 8, 2011
  7. bone

bone

Just don't even bother attempting to trade the cash unless you are a European dealer with access to Euro MTS.

All others pack sand.

The stuff that Cantor and Garban have on their system is very low volume and almost always off-the-run stuff last time I checked.

#47     May 9, 2011
  8. I made 550 euros (with 1 lot) on very third day of my trading job in german bunds. It works miracles when there is a trend. Now a days I am working on 100 ticks target in a day trading.

#48     Apr 16, 2012
  9. mgrund

mgrund

Thats good going-I am lazy and trade off fundamental releases, with one trade a day, try to keep commisions down low ( as dont like middle men)

#49     Apr 16, 2012
  10. @increasenow. Well, 14 months later I've seen your question. Sorry about that. I trade only bunds and live in the US, and pay my tax to the US. Don't live in Germany, and though ive never thought about it, I'm pretty sure I'm paying taxes to the appropriate government.

#50     Apr 16, 2012