BUND - potential nice long setup

Discussion in 'Forex' started by orbit23, Dec 24, 2019.

1. orbit23

orbit23

I have clicked on german Bund by accident and just by a fast glance, it looks like a nice long setup.

It made kinda a swing failure point under the lows and it's consolidating in a tight range under the trendline. This is where i would go long with relatively right stop loss and if i was wrong i would probably flip to the short side.... If only i had BUND available for trading. Maybe someone else can take advantage of the opportunity.

I don't really trade the FX markets and so i can't tell if things are aligning for the move, since i don't really know how it's correlated to the rest of the markets., but justy by itself it looks alright.

[​IMG]

2. Handle123

Handle123

The Bund normally has 10.00 counter movements of either going sideways or UP, I am unable to hedge so I don't do long term, nice market to day trade.

kaizer and Nobert like this.
  3. pipeguy

pipeguy

You can gain exposure on them via CFD with bund as an underlying asset, check here:

https://www.tickmill.com/instruments/eurbund

4. orbit23

orbit23

It's looking good so far. Potential to break up to the upside. If it doesn't - flip short. Love this kinda trades.

5. pipeguy

pipeguy

What do you mean? I think we missed the rally after recent events the next step is correction. Global economy feels good we have to have some expansion coming at the end of first quarter so in the medium term I see no potential for upside.

6. orbit23

orbit23

It has already dropped hard and now it's kinda broken out on the daily. Also on weekly, it kinda looks like SFP - no weekly close below the swing low.

Looks bullish on weekly(for now). Also expecting correction in stocks, just from a quick glance, bund topped when stocks started to rally. So maybe it makes sense?

I could be wrong as i don't actively trade forex.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. orbit23

orbit23

Could be a potential short term top right here

[​IMG]

8. orbit23

orbit23

went a tad higher and wicked but dumping hard now