Bumble

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by dealmaker, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Maybe its the area I am in. Maybe the NSA has a permanent 'fuck with this guy' filter that causes only bots and no real humans to ever reach me on the dating sites. I had to go back to this weird place called real life or reality and find them there

#11     Jan 20, 2021
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

My 30year old ( I'm 50 ) size 6 is a pain in the ass, constantly looking after her and constantly after money, started off good, just becomes using as always.

NEXT!!!!

Face not great, but body to die for!!

#12     Jan 20, 2021
  3. S2007S

S2007S

After money? How is she after money? Asking directly for money to buy her favorite wardrobe? I never had anyone asking for money like that...complete turnoff.

#13     Jan 20, 2021
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Lots of fake profiles there. Bots yes and even real ones running businesses and attaching their Instagram accounts to get followers. Pretty damn pathetic if you ask me. And I'm sure with the new sites like tic tok and only fans they are probably even more for bumble to get their followers these days.

#14     Jan 20, 2021
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

After Costa's 3 times a day, wastes too much time, Ipad, paid gym membership, but she's playing the ill card so from regular fun to excuses, likely got someone else on the go but won't tell me, she's done that before 18months back, recently came back.

#15     Jan 20, 2021
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Still you just swipe right, then there is some fugly 1 you swipe right on by accident NOOO please don't message me, 2mins later, Noooooooo and the only response you get typically.

Badoo Location, this person was within 200metres of you, had a few of that end 2019 even pulled 1 on holiday in Tenerife on the same beach on holiday, made my holiday.

Night out in the City aswell, 1 came up, I'm in the pub come find me and I'll get you a drink, 15mins later, sorted!!

2020 was a terrible year for players :( Chat them up, ohhhhh no can't meet :(

#16     Jan 20, 2021
    ffs1001 likes this.
  7. Besski

Besski

Bumble is no doubt one of the most popular dating sites. When I was single, I used many dating sources, and Bumble was no exception. I looked through a bumble review and decided to give it a try. I didn't find my true love there, but I met good people who became my friends. Even now, when I'm married, we are in touch. I want to say that dating sites are worth using.

#17     Jun 4, 2021
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

$720 million annual revenue, made $1.76 per share profit last quarter. And your expert opinion is they are worth 0.42 a share. Oh, and it's supposedly the Feds fault people use their service. You really are clueless. Reminds me of when you said Buffett was dumb buying AAPL at $90-$170 a share pre-split.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
    #18     Jun 4, 2021
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Never listen to a perma-bear, man.

#19     Jun 5, 2021
  10. easymon1

easymon1

ycwb.jpg

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
    #20     Jun 5, 2021
    Turveyd likes this.