Bullz N Bears Youtube video

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by timvodas, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Meth does weird things to the mind. I saw a girl I went to HS with, she's thirty one and she looks older than my grandmother and is always looking around, freaking out etc. It's scary stuff.

#21     Sep 15, 2007
  2. I love it!:D

#22     Sep 15, 2007
  3. This is my fear that this guy somehow turns out to be the next
    Bill Gates. See Tim Sykes for theorem proof.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

#23     Sep 16, 2007
  4. Banjo

Banjo

BnB may one day cross a personal threshold into the wonders of a triple digit I Q. I can see him spending time as a party dj and eventually ending up running a string of ho's in a small midwesten city.
    Timmay has some drive, unfortunately he niether possess the proper education or social connections to move very far forward in the serious money management biz. Picking up loose change in penny stocks is not a harbinger of multibillion dollar fund management skills. There is no substance to his trading. We will eventually see him on late night infomercials hocking easy real estate profits.
    Marketsurfer's last post in his journal says it all. He blames the market. He declares victory over, or defeat of, the market. There is no such thing, there is only victory or defeat over ones behavior while the market rolls along, producing profit or loss is the participants job, not the markets.

You are probably right , with the dumbing down of America and the greater fool theory, somebody will give all of them money. Unless they have a shoeshine stand none of it will be mine.

#24     Sep 19, 2007

5. i don't agree.

allow me to address your comments toward this writer.

i don't blame "the market" for my recent slam down--however, regardless of the traders skills or abilities, speculating into this type of event, one is at the market's mercy. one could state that it is foolhardy to have positions on prior to a potential extreme event-- however, my info and knowledge of what has occured in the past during the same scenerio provided confidence to enter as i did--only in hindsight can one see the foolishness of it--- it could have been a hero trade, one of the best single trades--instead of the worst in the least amount of time. that's called risk, embrace it, or forever CHURN and eventually BURN. you know what my choice is, yours is up to you.

surf

#25     Sep 19, 2007
  6. Guy makes Cody Willard seem like J. M. Keynes...

#26     Sep 19, 2007