Bully On The Playground! (ego Challenge)

Discussion in 'Journals' started by T-REX, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone of the commonly used channels would be nice.

#71     Oct 2, 2003
  2. also check out #emini.

#72     Oct 2, 2003
  3. #s&p is prolly best cuz there's noone else posting there usually.

#73     Oct 2, 2003
  4. on which of the networks?

#74     Oct 2, 2003
  5. irc.othernet.org

#75     Oct 2, 2003
  6. Don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but the problem with this "contest" is that most real traders I know are too busy trading to post picks, chat, etc... in realtime.

I know when I make a 3000 or more share trade, I'm paying attention to that trade not chatting and if I'm not in a trade I'm looking for one to develop. Especially during the first and last hour of trading. This is serious business and you better have your head in it fully if you expect to be consistently profitable. The only contest I care about is the one each morning where I look at my equity to see how much bigger it is today than yesterday.

#76     Oct 2, 2003
  7. T-REX

T-REX

That's why I dont chat I post trades!

Furthermore, the contest is over today. It was over this morning. :D

#77     Oct 2, 2003
  8. T-REX

T-REX

Also, the successful traders I KNOW post thier trades in realtime but on other sites. NOT THIS ONE.

#78     Oct 2, 2003
  9. T-REX

T-REX

The original purpose of this thread was to call out those that brag about being great traders and/or like to post RUDE nonsense off topic comments about others and take jabs at everyone @ ET but yet they have yet to demonstrate thier skillz to anyone here at ET.

........excuses....excuses......excuses!!!! If I can do it so can everybody else. No one is as busy as I.

People who have journals have posted here. Even busy daytrade pros.
    :)

#79     Oct 2, 2003
  10. it's a good idea and i think could be done on a regular basis

#80     Oct 2, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.