Bully On The Playground! (ego Challenge)

Discussion in 'Journals' started by T-REX, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMT4SWA has ripped it up and pretty much eliminated most of the competition! Next time I lose on the ES, at least I'll know who my money is going to :D

-FastTrader

#61     Sep 26, 2003
  2. Out of respect for the guys actually having the trading contest i`ll split. So much for tact eh, traderkay?

#62     Sep 26, 2003
  3. acrary

acrary

No EGO Challenge for today? I guess friday was a one day wonder. Oh well, it was something to do for a day. I've got some serious trading to do anyway. Gotta payoff my first 3 playoff tickets for the Cubs ($7,500)...must be lots of guys from Chicago heading to Atlanta.

#63     Sep 29, 2003
  4. T-REX

T-REX

It would appear that the 1st couple of days in the playground have frightend many a LOL trader away. Oh well, MILLION & ONE excusses why thy cant show up, wont show up......they dont want to get showed up!

c-mon guys. Let's have some fun. :D

#64     Oct 1, 2003
  5. TREX if you refer to the format vote thread, you'll see 80% of people prefer the chat format. So act accordingly :)

#65     Oct 1, 2003
  6. T-REX

T-REX

Hey DUDE.

What do you mean?
    :)

#66     Oct 1, 2003
  7. He means use an mIRC chat room instead of the ET forum for posting trades. That's what I'm doing now.

-FastTrader

#67     Oct 1, 2003
  8. T-REX

T-REX

how do I get on the site?
    :D

#68     Oct 1, 2003
  9. Talk to NihabaAshi.

-FastTrader

#69     Oct 1, 2003
  10. babe714

babe714

http://www.mirc.com/
    download the chat software

IRC network - financial chat
    room - #indexfutures

some good traders there , Macteton , froggy , scorp , damir
    download the text to speech software and here everyone calling out their trades

#70     Oct 2, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.