Bully On The Playground! (ego Challenge)

Discussion in 'Journals' started by T-REX, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I say keep it open to ES, NQ and YM because I trade all 3 depending on market conditions. Yesterday, had trades in all 3. Today had trades in YM and NQ.

-FastTrader

#21     Sep 25, 2003
  2. I don't trade the ES. I will be trading ZN, ZB, EUR, ER2, GBL, ESTX50, SMI, KLAC, QLGC.

#22     Sep 25, 2003
  3. Sweet...I also trade the semi-conductors a lot.

-FastTrader

#23     Sep 25, 2003
  4. T-REX

T-REX

COOL.

The point of this all is to post realtime trades to demonstrate

1. strategy
    2. technique
    3. system
    4. POINTS!!!!!!

AND ALL AROUND "IRON MAN" (or woman).

THE purpose is to see "WHO GOT SKILLZ"!

-and-

Who don't?:eek:

#24     Sep 25, 2003
  5. Let people trade what ever they want. We will know who did the best IMO. Not that hard to figure out. :)

#25     Sep 25, 2003
  6. Oh, and since there will be a new Post everyday, we'll have a winner at market-close every single day! Winner gets to brag that day :D

-FastTrader

#26     Sep 25, 2003
  7. I'm at a disadvantage though since I work full-time and can only trade the first hour and a half. But I'm still in....should be fun or funny depending on the results :D

-FastTrader

#27     Sep 25, 2003
  8. T-REX

T-REX

Right on FT!

That's how we will play it!!!

Funny though. There are certain ones who have talked MUCH trash and I don't see them here.

SHOULD I NAME NAMES?

#28     Sep 25, 2003
  9. Just tell me where by the end of this evening and I will be there. Now this is going to be fun.....about time we did something like this. You gotta have some fun trading every once in awhile! :)

#29     Sep 25, 2003
  10. T-REX

T-REX

DONT WORRY.

You still get props.

Even if all you make is 1 ES point everyday. Who else can say that they are that consistant. Remember, traders will be rated on all levels but most of all POINTS.POINTS.POINTS.

EXAMPLE: If I'm a small trader with a $10,000 account trading against a guy with a $million account and we are both trading good systems with great money management---------I will lose!

That is why we dont care about $$$ we will only focus on POINTS.
    AND CONSISTANT TRADING.
    :)

#30     Sep 25, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.