BullShip Press Presents: 'PennyStocking': Six-Hour Instructional Trading DVD: $297

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Yes, but this is just one piece to my new publishing business. It's also more fulfilling, it should all add up to more than I could make trading and plus it's a lot more fun!

#61     Oct 3, 2007
  2. LOL

Wait, let me compose myself.

LMFAO

#62     Oct 3, 2007

3. Why is this funny?? Tim's autograph is not good enough for you?? :(

#63     Oct 3, 2007
  4. #64     Oct 3, 2007
  5. LOL..LOL.. Timmay LAPRE, SPAM-KING

#65     Oct 3, 2007
  6. Hell he charges you almost $60 just to \"restock\" the returned snake oil.

So he makes 3 times the cover price of his book just for selling the DVD in the first place, even if someone returns it...if someone is foolish enough to not return them, it\'s just a bonus.

Brutally honest. lol

#66     Oct 3, 2007
  7. Ebo

Ebo

Who cares?
    The more you bash him the more FREE press he gets.

Don't you have a trading account or a job?

ebo

#67     Oct 3, 2007
  8. Do you know what a bitch it's gonna be to ship/restock/ship--I'm not expecting any returns, but if it happens, then a 20% restocking fee isn't unreasonable. You should read some of these other DVDs return policies, mine is a godsend compared to theirs.

#68     Oct 3, 2007
  9. Is he supposed to consider it as having any value???

Do spamming, annoying, self-absorbed Buffet wannabe autographs appreciate in value?

#69     Oct 3, 2007
  10. I guess if you wanted, you could purchase the DVD and burn it and then return it. You'll be out the 60 bucks or so, but you'll have paid only 20% of MSRP!

This is the kind of stuff you will now get to deal with Tim. I hope the journey is worth it.

You mentioned there's more coming - can you provide ET a glimpse of what is yet to come? You're an interesting individual Tim if nothing else and maybe one day we'll see you on the cover of Forbes for creating a stock education empire. Or not... time will tell.

#70     Oct 3, 2007