BullShip Press Presents: 'PennyStocking': Six-Hour Instructional Trading DVD: $297

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Do you even realize that you're talking from both sides of your mouth? This is why my respect for you has diminished over the years.

#51     Oct 3, 2007
  2. :confused:

i have no clue what you are talking about. explain.

surf

#52     Oct 3, 2007
  3. As I suspected, you don't even recognize your own disingenuousness. That's what makes it borderline pathological.

#53     Oct 3, 2007
  4. Timmay(don lapre of trading) is willing to take the chance that: "the systems that made his fortune(haha) may stop working if too many use them..."

#54     Oct 3, 2007

5. what is disingenuous about what i wrote?

my enjoying a book has little to do with the practical application of same. take the trend book, for instance, it's a good book, i liked it, but i believe its premise is fatally flawed. is this what you are talking about?? furthermore, if there are practical applications, saying most people will not apply the lessons, has nothing to do with the book/product itself. your not making any sense.

#55     Oct 3, 2007
  6. LOL oh shit!
    fimmmyzzmwwe

#56     Oct 3, 2007

7. whatever happened to don lapre?? what a character!

surf

#57     Oct 3, 2007
  8. Better lay low Surf, otherwise Timmay will hit you up for one of those professional courtesy testimonials about his dvd/snake oil.

#58     Oct 3, 2007
  9. Logically, Tim cannot have it both ways. In a prior post, you attempted to argue that he can. That makes Tim something of a questionable marketer and you a toady fool. I hope that answers your question satisfactorily.

#59     Oct 3, 2007
  10. #60     Oct 3, 2007