BullShip Press Presents: 'PennyStocking': Six-Hour Instructional Trading DVD: $297

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Oct 2, 2007.

1. ET really is not a good place for Tim to SPAM his book and dvd...

#31     Oct 2, 2007
  2. No, the way to do it Tim is to put tiny little ads in newspapers all across the country. If one ad placed in a single newspaper is proving to generate a profit of just $10 week ... then placing that same ad in TEN newspapers every week will generate a profit of $100 a week. Furthermore, placing that same PROVEN PROFIT PRODUCING AD in 100 newspapers every week would generate a profit of $1,000 a week. If you were to run THAT SAME PROVEN PROFIT-PRODUCING ad in 1,000 newspapers a week it could produce, on average, $10,000 profit a week... or $520,000 profit a year... year after year after year!*

Sound incredible? Maybe, but over 40 years ago, I started my mail order career with one small classified ad. Since then, I've run thousands upon thousands of ads, month after month, year after year and have made millions doing it. I've learned a lot about what works and what doesn't. I found that, as with most things, making money with classified ads is easy when you know how.

#32     Oct 2, 2007
  3. Sounds good Timmay!
    Maybe Sykes should buy "Tracy McGreedy book or dvd" if there is one on Mail Order Business....

#33     Oct 2, 2007
  4. This quote is straight out of Tim Syke's "An American Hedge Fund":

"I learned that if I wanted to make money trading, I should never tell anybody about my trading strategies again." - Sykes

Page 70. (top paragraph, last sentence)...

It is ironic to make a instructional dvd yet mention that it is best to not share your trading strategies in a book you wrote.

#34     Oct 2, 2007
  5. Unbelievable.

Timmy is busted yet again.

More lies from "Snake Oil" Sykes.

#35     Oct 2, 2007
  6. "I began to remember how guilty I felt when I ruined my first successful trading strategy by sharing it with too many people. Why make the same mistake again? Besides, my time was too valuable to waste on telling other people how to make money."

-Timothy Sykes

Pg. 111 "An American Hedge Fund"

#36     Oct 2, 2007
  7. And the list of lies goes on and on.

Timmy has no morals and no shame.

#37     Oct 2, 2007
  8. Interesting quotes monty, thanks for sharing.

Looks like Tim should make sure what he's posting on forums and the web match up with the book he just published!

#38     Oct 2, 2007
  9. Just a wild guess here, but did you happen to do all this from a <b>tiny one-bedroom apartment</b>?

#39     Oct 2, 2007
  10. Timmay has given up on trading, so there isn't really a contradiction here- He no longer plans to make money by trading.

________

Anyways Tim, I haven't participated in the bash-fest at all until now, but in the interest of truth I have to ask: Are you selling real DVDs, or are your 'DVDs' actually just mislabled VCDs?

Also: Spending 3% of your net worth on an '07 audit, just to prove that a fund that's no longer operational <i>lost</i> money... well, that's just a complete waste. Spend it on champagne, blow and sluts instead- You'll be happier.

#40     Oct 2, 2007