BullShip Press Presents: 'PennyStocking': Six-Hour Instructional Trading DVD: $297

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Oct 2, 2007.

1. I've posted 2 real-time trades on this website, CHNR and PRXI, my exact entries and exits. CHNR I made nearly 10% within a few hours and PRXI I made 7% within a day. This is just the beginning. Do not mistake articles I write on Realmoney.com for core trading strategy. The truth is no major media is allowed to feature stores about companies worth less than $100 million and thats why I will focus my ET posts and my blog on this ignored market segment.

#291     Oct 18, 2007
  2. You mean you will focus on something besides your nauseating drivel we have so far been subjected to?

#292     Oct 18, 2007

3. Posted 2 winning trades in 2 weeks so far, not too bad. The key is to take advantage of all worthy opportunities and not force them. Excessive trading is the ruin of many

#293     Oct 18, 2007
  4. EPrado

EPrado

Hey Tim, you still havent answered my question on how your book is selling. The Amazon ranking doesnt look so hot. You sure dont talk much about it anymore. I thought you were gonna conquer the publishing world?

The problem is Tim, most of the guys on here have been trading/in the biz for a while, so they see right through your bs. You really need to pack up and find some website with people looking to get into trading/newbies......find some lambs to slaughter.

#294     Oct 18, 2007
  5. 920 posts as a vendor claiming to make winning picks...and 2 posted trades? Hmmm..

RM, I think the virulence of the response you're seeing is due to the volume of posting involved, and the fact that he got caught out in a couple of small lies. This is aside from the obvious stuff mentioned by Hydro above. Before I even read a post of his, I kept seeing references to the fact that some new vendor known as Tim was posting in every thread here.

Anyhow, it's nice to know that he actually did trade successfully at some point in his life (you seem to know the story and that's good enough for me) but he probably won't get a break here. I maintain that all the flaming is good for him in the sense that it attracts eyeballs and that's what he needs - page views.

#295     Oct 18, 2007
  6. Actually its selling pretty well, 2k copies sold far, but, like trading, this is a marathon. Holding pretty steady selling as much as "Confessions of a Street Addict" and "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator". My first magazine cover comes out in 2 weeks so we'll see how that affects sales.

For the past few months, my fund was still o pen so I couldn't post my trades. It's been 2 weeks since it closed and I've posted 2 winners. Understand better now?

You guys really have no idea what you're in for--I really don't care what people say now because I have literally nothing to hide, it's very liberating. you know all my greatest mistakes, my screw ups, my obsession with working hard, all thats left is for me is to detail what I know my strategy and I'm capable of, so sit back, and enjoy, you're in for a decade long show

#296     Oct 18, 2007
  7. slacker

slacker

#297     Oct 18, 2007
  8. #298     Oct 19, 2007
  9. #299     Oct 21, 2007
  10. Mr. Sykes had my review removed on Amazon.

Would you like to buy the wares of such an honest fellow?

#300     Oct 30, 2007