BullShip Press Presents: 'PennyStocking': Six-Hour Instructional Trading DVD: $297

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Oct 2, 2007.

1. I'm not even gonna respond to your first 2 points because I've already said my peace about them. But if you think $300 is too much for information that will save people tens of thousands or maybe even hundreds of thousands of dollars, you just don't understand capitalism. You forget that Penny Stocks aren't for everyone so this pricing also keeps out poor people like you so I don't have to deal with people playing with their rent money.

#271     Oct 17, 2007
  2. Whats this bullshit press company and why would I spend $297 for PennyStock picking DVD?

#272     Oct 17, 2007
  3. BullShip Press is my publishing company, check it out:

http://timothysykes.com/books/bullship-3.html

I aim to cut through all the marketing programs out there and just tell the truth. No scripts, no marketing tactics, just 100% detailed trades so everyone can see Penny Stocks aren't anything to be afraid of, in fact they're much easier since there's so many fewer market players and business variables.

The DVD isn't a stock picking DVD, instead of relying on BS picks every day, I'm going to teach you to fish yourself. I'm not even that good of a trader and if I can pull in a few hundred grand a year from this stuff, I feel l ike others can do better.

#273     Oct 17, 2007
  4. SYKES LIES: "...if I can pull in a few hundred grand a year ..."

Timmay, Let us know when you post audited returns which show you making up for the -37% loss since Jan2006, and <1%/yr return since 2003.

#274     Oct 17, 2007
  5. Hiya Bob, first of all (and I've mentioned this before), Sykes is a cocky/eccentric trader of Jewish ethnicity who became entry-level rich from at a very young age by trading stocks. So am I, and this similarity does make me more inclined to cut the guy a break.

Is Sykes a media whore who will do anything for more publicity? Sure.

Will most of those who shell out $300 for his DVD regret their decision later? Probably.

Does he deserve to be relentlessly blasted by the ET community as though he were the spawn of Hitler and Satan? Well, actually I don't really get why so many here have SO much hatred towards the guy. He isn't even a pure snake oil salesman, because he probably thinks his products will help people.
    Many other guys in our industry are a thousand times worse than Sykes- Cramer, Vaccaro, Velez, and Refco's Bennett are a few names that come to mind. In addition, a few other ET posters are a thousand times worse than Sykes- LoZZZzzzzzzzer, Volente_00, and some other names I'd rather not mention publicly because I really don't feel like wasting my energy fighting with them.

I don't think Sykes is 'ruining ET' with his excessive posting- These threads are entertaining to many, and can be easily ignored.

Just my humble opinion...

#275     Oct 17, 2007
  6. Again, the losses ARE ALL DUE TO CYGT. It's not my trading, I just got off track. Now I'm back on and I'll be trading right alongside my students (posting it all on my website). Patience brother, this is a marathon, not a sprint

#276     Oct 18, 2007
  7. Tim. we all know that IF your other trades were worth a shit, then they would have covered that one single bad trade.

You are lying to newbies/suckers about "making hundreds of thousands of dollars per year"!

Let us know when your other trades regain the -37% lost, and be sure there is audited proof of your claims.

#277     Oct 18, 2007
  8. lotsa frustrations let go in here and same was on vic's blow up thread. much anger i sense, rather than entratainment...not that pleasing to shift trough this back'n'forth bitchin' imho.

#278     Oct 18, 2007
  9. According to my audited track record, I made over $300,000 in 2005, $250,000 in 2004, $100,000 in 2003, and over $500,000 in 2002 all from trading the strategies contained in the DVD. Contrary to the idiots who claim I haven't made any money since the bubble and outside of CYGT that wrecked me in 2006, I believe I've earned the right to say I've earned hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.

#279     Oct 18, 2007
  10. spinoza

spinoza

So, the rest of the Sykes story is:

1) Sykes was fooled by randomness, and starts hedge fund,

2) Sykes luck runs out and hedge fund averages less than 1%/year since 2003 (losing over a third of investors money since Jan 2006), and

3) Sykes closes hedge fund, and goes from failed fund manager to book/dvd salesman. Now makes money trying to fool others by randomness.

#280     Oct 18, 2007