BullShip Press Presents: 'PennyStocking': Six-Hour Instructional Trading DVD: $297

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Oct 2, 2007.

1. BUSTED!

Nice work Surdo.

#11     Oct 2, 2007
  2. Joab

Joab

Tim,

Your a funny guy and I do at least respect your honesty about yourself and your limitations BUT what makes you think that the exact same things that happened to you won't happen to others in the exact same way?

I mean your not an idiot right ?

You probably just got trapped in the bad trades and so will your students in my opinion.

#12     Oct 2, 2007
  3. HAHAHAHAHA

for we are poor unworthy souls.

I really don't get it. You have proven that you have lost money consistently but yet want to sell DVD's to teach people to trade? I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone or something.

#13     Oct 2, 2007
  4. An idiot creates a lie and we have all these minions BELIEVE !!!.. :D

This is what's wrong with Amerika.. ahem, oops, I meant Hedge Fund Industry

#14     Oct 2, 2007
  5. I've proven that I've made money consistently for 8 years, 1 bad investment (when I got too cocky and ignored my trading rules) and all of a sudden I'm a failure. What a joke---the patterns that made me rich still exist, they're not scalable, but they can help you earn $20k-$500k/year, depending on your skill as a trader

#15     Oct 2, 2007
  6. Surdo

Surdo

#16     Oct 2, 2007
  7. ..OK..OK ..6 hr dvd and Timmay Truth and Fortune is MINE!!

Thank you masta timmay..we do not deserve your TRUTH!!..

#17     Oct 2, 2007
  8. sim03

sim03

- Miss... oh, Miss... I can't seem to find "Penny Stocking" video.

- Sir, you are in the personal finance section. That DVD is in the specialty and fetish section... over there, behind that tall partition.

#18     Oct 2, 2007

9. haha.. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. :D

Only if Timmay offers a free set of PennyStocking.. haha haaha

#19     Oct 2, 2007
  10. Surdo

Surdo

E mail me@ that address and I will not say another mean word about any of your BULLSHIP any longer!

meyerdickstein@aol.com

#20     Oct 2, 2007