Bullsh*t!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by romik, Apr 4, 2008.

This is...

1. still a Bull

27 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. shut up, this is a Bear

72 vote(s)
    72.7%
  1. WRONG ANSWER - news IS useless I agree (news is only used by large financial entities to manipulate price action). Fundamentals are NOT useless - for instance, there were numerous FUNDAMENTAL reasons to be selling each and every breakout new high in the market last fall imo (housing crapping out, mortgages trending bad, oil and other commodities skyrocketing, real inflation running away, etc.). I have been HEAVILY short biased since November of "07" due to FUNDAMENTAL reasons, and both my long term and DAILY trading has been very well rewarded for this bias.

#21     Apr 6, 2008
  2. You seem to be discussing non daytrading here as any market, bearish or bullish will most likely include tremendous opportunities for the longs and shorts on a DAILY basis.

Susana

#22     Apr 6, 2008
  3. buy the dip. eom

#23     Apr 7, 2008
  4. LOL another pro-obama leftist bear market contraian buy signal

time 2 buy

and we're not in a bear market unless the sp00z close below 1252

#24     Apr 7, 2008
  5. Fuck this market, overnight pump then the dump every single day.

#25     Apr 7, 2008
  6. Thats right - like I have been saying, 1370 area for the ES is our over/under distribution area and thats what pulled us down. Failure to get to the 1398 major over/under level with several attempts is aiding rotation back to the downside. Buyers above the 1370 ES level have no commitment at this point.

#26     Apr 7, 2008
  7. Anyone here still think the spooz will go below 1270 again?

#27     Apr 7, 2008
  8. Get ready for the great numbers from AA then a big overnight rally, same ole shit every damm night.

#28     Apr 7, 2008