Bullsh*t!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by romik, Apr 4, 2008.

This is...

1. still a Bull

27 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. shut up, this is a Bear

72 vote(s)
    72.7%
  1. #11     Apr 4, 2008
  2. --- and the next move will be violent imo as EVERYONE will know the "Nice" economy story book is empty! The head for the exits type days will be more to come imo. No triple bottom save either - probe down to the next level will be at hand as all realize the reality of the probabilities.

All trading above 1370 on the ES is shorts for the taking in my book - I hope we can make at least one more push to the 1400's (1398 major over/under level) before the rug gets yanked. :D

#12     Apr 4, 2008
  3. I totally disagree - I always want to be trading in the direction of the fundamentals and overall market conditions (for my PRIMARY non-scalp position trades).

#13     Apr 4, 2008
  4. bathrobe

bathrobe

2 year Bear..................... minimum

#14     Apr 4, 2008
  5. I also think rates are going to be cut again, even though I would rather not see it at this time.

#15     Apr 4, 2008

6. Feds will cut rates till all the shorts and bears are blown to pieces... they are't done yet.

Markets are going higher with or without an imaginary recession.

#16     Apr 5, 2008

7. Its says above S&P Market scope. Great Technical Analysis and daily commentary.

#17     Apr 5, 2008
  8. Market is firm
    Any rally will be a bear market rally
    huge rally? possible..
    but only if the dollar falls and commodities spike..

inflation
    nothing more nothing less

organic growth?
    not.

#18     Apr 5, 2008
  9. uh we should all be traders , not long term buy only investors. there are an infinite number of interpretations and opinions on bubbles, market direction, economy, fed rates, ahhhhh...So many it is a boring topic. If you have a system that works stick with it until proven otherwise. Up, down, sideways - who cares !

#19     Apr 6, 2008
  10. You mean like on Friday's terrible economic job data only to quickly form a double bottom and reach daily resistance ?

Please, in daytrading news and fundamentals are useless.

Susana

#20     Apr 6, 2008