Bulls: She Is Rolling Down Since Yesterday: Why Are You Still In?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Apr 8, 2008.

1. ammo

ammo

bernanke just bet about 800 billion on this mrkt going up,so it will, they willl probably capture bin laden next week,not to worry, just get long

#31     Apr 8, 2008
  2. There is absolutely no reason to think stocks will be going down to new lows any time soon. The technical part of the market has been moving up for weeks. The financials have been holding this market down while other stocks continue to get in better shape technically. Bullish% sitting at 45% and rising!!!!!

#32     Apr 8, 2008
  3. I'm usually bearish but I think a new sucker rally is forming to 12,700. I would prefer another run up before the bloodbath next week.

#33     Apr 8, 2008
  4. cszulc

cszulc

Triple Top completion forming on the daily INDU and somewhat on the SPX.

• dt5.png
      File size:
      108.1 KB
      Views:
    #34     Apr 8, 2008
  5. Triple tops are made to be broken.

#35     Apr 8, 2008
  6. cszulc

cszulc

So are double bottoms.

#36     Apr 8, 2008
  7. sumosam

sumosam

Again, we are no where near a triple top...we are looking at resistance. Triple tops occur at actual market tops...the djx is hardly at an all time top.

We continue to hold support. Time analysis states we are due for more up side. Price can only tell you so much.

#37     Apr 8, 2008

8. Feds have smashed bears into the wall, the momentum is such that even bad news do not work on the markets psychology. Do not count on shorting rallies, it make not work, there are more people with an upward bias than you and your ilk and your band of raving lunatics.

#38     Apr 8, 2008
  9. Actually that is not true. There are very few triple tops or bottoms that hold. There are many double tops and bottoms that do hold.

#39     Apr 8, 2008

10. Double and Triple Tops occur after a prolonged market rally. This sure is a comeback and not a time where prices have been climbing for a long time and market has exhausted itself.

Its called resistance on the way up. Learn to correctly recognize chart patterns in Technical Analysis and get rid of those puts.

#40     Apr 8, 2008