Bulls Have Feds On Our Side - What Do You Have?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Mar 19, 2008.

1. BULLS HAVE FEDS ON OUR SIDE - WHAT DO YOU HAVE?

Feds will manipulate the markets and you have seen a clear testimony of the acts this week. First they rolled over Bear and Sterns and than opened a credit facility that no other investment bank gets run over. It was a way to teach Wall Street how to learn to be responsible, but here is a carrot for you dumb ass.

Than they unleashed a floodgate of money drowning America with cash in a bold and aggressive 3/4 point rate cut. Greenspan never did more than 1/2 points in his dozen years as the head!This was a pure act of zealousness to keep the financial markets as safe harbors for the world investment community.

Than the FEDS growled we will cut more rates and left the door wide open. God knows what else they will do to keep hooligans out here.

Its a case of bunch of dirt eating potted Palms facing off with the mighty Feds ...these dirt bags couldn't drag SPX below 1270 ? What do you think these potted palms can whip a revolution in America ? Cowards, sickly cowards...they got nothing on their side.. and they know nothing at all.

2. We will start to go up and everyone will signal an all clear. A week down the road the market will fall 15-30% on a credit mess reemergence.

I don't see this ending soon. The Fed is pumping a sick market.

3. day....why are you polluting other threads???? you and stock have your own orgy of how great things are somewhere else...hopefully your "employer" lets you have a "special" friend....

4. I have repeatedly asked you not to stalk my threads. Please respect that and move on.

5. Please read my post on Technical analysis under " Market Bottom is in '.. posted on March 19, 2008 .

6. thats why you and stock have your own special thread...you 2 can jerk each other off for hours about how great our economy is...please post there...the rest of "realists" could use a break.

7. I have asked you not to respond. Go on live you damn stupid life. Why do you come to me for attention?

I don't have tits like your mommy.

8. I'm neither a bull nor bear....what I am is content with making bank on a daily basis, I guess that means i'm not AN AMERICAN CAPITALIST....what say you fakehedgefundtrader2? you 2 have YOUR own thread to beat each off with.....you need attention that bad?

9. day, how about the 1st, or 2nd, or 3rd time you called a bottom....you have zero credibility here...serial top and bottom callers are posers...enough said..I won't even embarass you further by bringing up your conspiracy crap....ps....the same goes for stock....50+ posts a day, and your ba is still below the mendoza line

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

"BULLS HAVE FEDS ON OUR SIDE - WHAT DO YOU HAVE?"

Realistic objectivity, common sense and most importantly - PROFITS!

#10     Mar 19, 2008