Bulls are backed by Feds- who the hell backs you?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Apr 10, 2008.

1. offbyone

offbyone

Oh so your whole theory is based on 3 months of data? Are you kidding me? I hope you aren't that ignorant.

Here is a link to a chart of the SPX for a little longer than 3 months. Please notice the dip in 2002/2003 during the last recession. If you can remember longer than 3 months ago you might remember that the declining jobs numbers in 2001 are very similar to what we are seeing now.

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/qu...?symb=SP500&sid=0&o_symb=SP500&freq=2&time=13

That statement really helps your credibility

My guess is the people without jobs or those who are struggling to pay their mortgages might decide that neither market nor MMAs are the best option, rather they might opt to pay their bills and buy food.

Yes lets look at that chart again move your eyes to the middle of the chart to see 2001-2003
    http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/qu...?symb=SP500&sid=0&o_symb=SP500&freq=2&time=13

In the last 100 years there has been numerous recessions that the fed haven't been able to prevent even though they have all these magical tools. They couldn't even stop the depression with their amazing brains and unlimited tools.

Are you running the presidents working group fan club?

Again HedgefundTrader2 when you look at the market from a big picture perspective, it isn't just a game of the shorts vs the bulls. There are underlying fundamentals that affect everyone. Currently those fundamentals are pointing towards a significant correction, not just in the market, but the whole economy.

#71     Apr 14, 2008

2. Do we need more of doom & gloom? Can you ever say something positive? Its been 3 difficult months with idiots barking all this non sense recession is coming recession is coming- nothing significant has happened the world is still moving ahead.

This got to stop.

#72     Apr 14, 2008

3. Your assessment of fundamentals is pointing downwards still.

Feds have cut massive rates, lots of innovative tools being used, Treasury and Congress done everything it can- but nothing comes close to your emotional rescue. You can never be cured. Nothing drastic has happened in last 3 months either- which is further proves your horrific fantasies are unreal and imaginary.

You can't produce one ounce of data to re butt my claims? What are you ? A complete nutcase?

#73     Apr 14, 2008