Bulls are back- enough of this doom & gloom

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Sell into this Rally.
    It is a BEAR market rally.
    Sell into strength and Rallies.
    markets will be heading lower and retesting and breaking below support levels.

#41     Apr 1, 2008
  2. #42     Apr 1, 2008

3. Why I can't daytrade on days like today? What makes you think I am limited in one way or the other? I know all the skills of a good day trader. I can buy 500/ 1000 shares of Bidu and scalp $2 moves all day long several times when it was moving in a channel.

#43     Apr 1, 2008
  4. If you want to play earnings, I am your man. Earnings are my game.(Although it sucks I closed my equity account and only trade futures now) FUCK options BITCH, if you are so damn good buy/sell the actual underlying stock.

#44     Apr 1, 2008

5. How would you play RIMM earnings?

#45     Apr 1, 2008
  6. More lies by hedgefundtrader2, check out his 2nd post here

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116978&perpage=6&pagenumber=9

"You are day scalper..people who chase breakouts rainbows and technical breakdowns for nickle and dimes .

I am a long term investor and an Option strategist. Big difference. We make money the old fashioned way. Honestly and without lies and fabrications."

So apparently he all of a SUDDEN daytrades earnings stocks and crazy momo ones like RIMM. What happened to all your naysaying on people who daytrade mr hedgefundtrader?

#46     Apr 1, 2008
  7. I would buy/sell 10,000 or 20,000 shares running it against a historical that I created. A lot of my research is done using Bloomberg Professional Software.

#47     Apr 1, 2008
  8. How about the even better way... just trade the nasdaq and its sisters (GOOG, AAPL, etc) ... that way you don't have to worry about IV crush.

#48     Apr 1, 2008
  9. I have done that a few times but I don't like it as much. Just a personal preference. Nothing wrong with doing that.

#49     Apr 1, 2008
  10. thats awesome. just buy/sell huge positions outright before earnings. thats smart, if youre long and earnings come out better than expected, you make huge return.

really interesting...

i try a similar strategem in vegas...i put big bet on red and if little ball on wheel lands on red square i make 100% returns!!! its the best...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#50     Apr 1, 2008