Bulls are back- enough of this doom & gloom

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Apr 1, 2008.

1. #31     Apr 1, 2008
  2. Enjoy banging your headed on the wall... thats what it felt like today ? Enh?

The damage you have done has to be revenged in some way..

#32     Apr 1, 2008
  3. Its funny cause he used to be "Day7793" but MYSTERIOUSLY changed to hedgefundtrader2 and, when questioned about this, he runs and hides and curls up into the fetal position. Must be one hell of a story if he keeps dodging the question :)

#33     Apr 1, 2008
  4. your posts used to piss me off, now i dont mind them. had an ugly day today - your posts made me laugh, so its cool.

but, no, i dont believe for a second that you have any real trading experience. sorry :(

#34     Apr 1, 2008
  5. You can do whatever hocus pocus analysis you want on that chart -- but I tell you if it gets above 1410+, savor your ability to sell, because you won't have it long.

Fundamentals are rotten, and the only way this market is a worthwhile swing buy is by catching a big dip OR if Bush comes out tommorow and says he's somehow passed a tax cut effectively halfing our tax rates.

One last point: any sustained buying means the market thinks there is an end to a recession. Guess what? 1 quarter of negative GDP does not equal a recession. Are you betting we will not have a recession?
    Corporate defaults, global recession, etc still ahead. Enjoy.

#35     Apr 1, 2008

6. Who cares what you think? Do I give a damn? No. but I can run you through on any Technical Analysis and any major stock that is on IBD 100 list any given day along with option strategies and how to use them/

Tell me what do you know about options? How would you play RIMM's earnings? Post something so we can all see..

#36     Apr 1, 2008

7. You forget one thing. Days are longer, sun is out longer and that doom and gloom is finally lifting on its own. I mean how long would you stay depressed when nothing really comes out at you? You could not prove a recession in my other thread? Why? This has to stop.

Here is the news today: Enough of this doom and gloom.

"Meanwhile, Wall Street got another boost when the Institute for Supply Management said its March index of national manufacturing activity rose to a reading of 48.6 -- indicating a contraction, but a slower one than in February and tamer than many analysts had predicted. Government data on construction spending for February also came in better than expected"

#37     Apr 1, 2008
    #38     Apr 1, 2008
  9. Want to to talk about SPX Technical Analysis?
    Want to talk about how to ride BIDU ?

I can go over it for miles and miles ...

#39     Apr 1, 2008
  10. day, I thought you have said multiple times you only trade options? I guess your credibilty (what little it was) is gone huh?

#40     Apr 1, 2008