Bulls are back- enough of this doom & gloom

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Good than you can join our ranks and share the wealth. We make money and we let other too. You can't go against us, bulls are in control.

#21     Apr 1, 2008

2. True.

The market can be completely bullish only once it clears 1400 levels on SPX and the resistance where these shorts will be ambushing with all the might...the long term channel has to be broken to the upside.

Nice graphs BW

#22     Apr 1, 2008
  3. nobody believes you. you go from trading iron condors to putting on an outright in crazy momo stock like baidu??? haha. ur so full of shit.

u didnt lose money on way down cause of your condors and now are killing it by going long super high beta stocks??

make your story at least somewhat believable, please...

#23     Apr 1, 2008
    #24     Apr 1, 2008
  5. Not to mention when he posted on the P&L thread less than a month ago where he lost a few hundred bucks trading AAPL but all of a sudden hes trading 3k clips of chinese internet stocks and catching 40 pts LOL

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1818884#post1818884

Hedgefundtrader2 is a liar plain and simple. His stories do not add up.

#25     Apr 1, 2008

6. We do all kinds of things. Not limited to one strategy. Today I day traded like everyone else. I am not a good daytrader, I kept getting stopped out on MA breakout and ISRG. The stop losses were bit too tight. MA failed, ISRG surged. Yesterday ISRG stopped me out. Need to use volatility based stop losses I suppose.

Tomorrow is RIMM and earnings play. Thats another money maker, than GOOG April 18, 2008 earnings my favorite and a great money maker.

Than on expiration day all these stocks GOOG, ISRG, MA, AAPL, BIDU, OIH, CME get pinned and I /we will play pinning action with great fervor.

#26     Apr 1, 2008
  7. ya, hes funny kid tho. i aint mad at him. must be 19 or 20 y/o...

#27     Apr 1, 2008

8. I have been constantly in BIDU since it has fallen from grace, thanks to the shorts. Three clips nothing, thats a smaller position. You have to know these stocks and you have to have a starting position to catch the wave.

#28     Apr 1, 2008
  9. Your lies are hilarious, I enjoy reading them :)

#29     Apr 1, 2008

10. Keep underestimating people on the Internet- make you feel comfortable. You can tell I know the hell about every damn stock here and in and outs on them.

#30     Apr 1, 2008