Bullish or Bearish?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wartrace, Jun 29, 2009.

1. wartrace

wartrace

Just curious about others opinions, I am a bear right now myself.
    I do not see improvement until next year if then. I have heard nothing positive OTHER than "Things are getting worse slower". I see little reason for a 30 - 40% run up in prices. I could rant on but am curious about other peoples opinion.

What do you say? Bull or Bear?

2. gkishot

gkishot

Bear. Waiting for a pullback and then I might change my mind.

3. Up. until change in sentiment. sentiment still too bearish for manipulators to make money on fall.

4. S2007S

S2007S

Bear until the markets to new lows.

:D :p :D :p

5. Redneck

Redneck

FWIW

Neither - I go to great lengths every morning to ensure I am opinion–less…

I trade what I see

Regards
    RN

6. Nexen

Nexen

Do you ever swing trade ? Would be hard to do when you are always neutral except when the market is open.

7. Cutten

Cutten

My current guess is that we rally up to near 1000 and then top out, ready for a decent decline (15-25%) into Sep/Oct.

8. Redneck

Redneck

Yes Sir

I run 3 completely seperate accounts - Day, Swing, Investment

The last trade in my swing account was cleared out ~ 2 weeks ago and is flat - and will remain so until I can get a better read on the market (swing trading is admittedly my weakest skill set)

The investment account has been long for some time (my retirement account)

RN

9. Short-term, I'm bullish. Intermediate term, I'm bearish.

10. Done deal we are going to 1,000 SP Index at some time this summer?! Seems to be prevailing wisdom from those in-the-know. Or those that think-they-know.
    With RN here, either way do not care. Outlook is open to close, rinse + repeat.

#10     Jun 30, 2009